YEAR 3 - THE BOGGART

CHAPTER SIXTEENthe boggartact three, year three

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
the boggart
act three, year three

•••••.*.•••••

THE FOUR FRIENDS WERE EATING BREAKFAST WHEN SEAMUS CAME RUNNING TO THE GRYFFINDOR TABLE. Y/n immediately stops eating to look at what got the boy so worried.

"He has been sighted! He has been sighted!"

He put the journal on the table. The girl tried to get a better look at it, but there was too many people in front of her.

"He is not far from here." Hermione commented

Yet again Y/n tried to have a look at the paper, but more people seemed to put themselves in front of her.

"I don't think he will come to Hogwarts." Neville said

"I'm not so sure about that. Black can be anywhere, it's like trying to catch smoke."

Finally being able to move forward, Y/n picked the newspaper up and finally got to meet Sirius Black.

The people around her saw as the color from the girl's face vanished. Her mouth was now opened and it seemed like she had seen a ghost.

"Are you okay?" Neville asked

Her eyes moved from the paper to Seamus.

"Are you sure this is Sirius Black?" She asked quietly

"Yeah, that's him."

Hermione got close to her friend.

"Is everything alright, Y/n?"

The Wintergreen remembers. When she was younger, she used to play hide and seek with her aunt, she remembers that she used to hide in Crystal's bedroom. She remembers how the room used to be so dark. The curtains always closed.

But she also remembers the picture that was hidden inside her aunt's wardrobe. The same one that had her aunt and a man on it.

Two people that seemed crazy in love.

But it wasn't just any picture. It was a wedding picture.

"This man can't be Sirius Black."

"Why?"

"Because......Because this is my aunt's husband."