YEAR 5 - FEELINGS

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIXfeelingsact five, year five

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
feelings
act five, year five

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content, it's not too strong, but if you don't feel comfortable with it go to next chapter.

•••••.*.•••••

EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN WITH Y/N AND TOM. She knew it would be hard, but as for right now, Tom seemed to believe her.

They got close since Y/n got to know his intentions of keeping her close.

It's been complicated, the girl has to admit. Unfortunately, for her, the boy is smarter than many and this task is more difficult than what she did last year.

Closing her eyes tightly, she wants nothing more than to sleep. Or at least try to.

But, to her surprise, sleep comes quicker than Y/n thought.

•••••.*.•••••

She can feel someone against her skin. She can feel the warm of someone else's skin touching and rubbing her own.

Butterflies all over her stomach, making her want to submit to her wishes.

His blue eyes looking down at her beautiful ones. It mesmerizes her how calm he seems to be. She was on fire. The feeling inside her body didn't let her think of anything else except him.

Tom's hands all over her body making her feel things that she never felt before. The shills, the sparks, the desire that was buried deep inside her body wanted to come out.

Y/n was convinced that only her boyfriend could bring such feelings out of her.

He was showing her, her dark side.

"Shh," He whispered close to her ear "Just breathe, love."

Her desperate whines made him smirk before his mouth touched that spot on her neck that made the girl's sounds louder.

"Tom...." She whispered

His mouth left a trail of kisses on her neck while moving up to her ear.

His teeth closed around her earlobe.

"What is it, darling? What do you want, uh?"