YEAR 5 - CAUGHT

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVENcaughtact five, year five

caught
act five, year five

•••••.*.•••••

TEACHING HOW TO DO A PATRONUS CHARM WAS NOT THE EASIEST TASK. Harry found it hard, but fun at the same time. He was able to be around his friends.

Of course not everything was going according to plan. Dolores continued to make more and more rules and staying in Hogwarts was starting to become hell.

Their moment was interrupted by the wall breaking. Turning around, they were all met with Umbridge with Cho, Draco, Mr. Flinch and the other people who has been helping her.

"Get them." She said

•••••.*.•••••

It's not Harry's first time in Dumbledore's office, but still was intimidated to be there with such people.

"I got the proof for what I've been telling you since the beginning, Cornellius." She then turned to Professor Dumbledore "Your accusations about you-know-who fooled us for a minute, we saw your lies, you just wanted control of the ministry."

Cornellius turned to Dumbledore.

"Let's end this......it was me." The headmaster said

"What?! No!" Harry exclaimed "It was us."

"Thank you Harry, but the parchment clearly says Dumbledore's Army." Dumbledore said "I instructed Harry to form this organization and I alone. I'm responsible for this activities."

Cornellius nodded

"Send an owl to the Daily Prophet, we still could make the Morning edition. Let's escort Dumbledore to Azkaban."

Dumbledore smiled.

"I can tell you this, I have no intention of going to Azkaban."

"Enough of this. Take him!" Umbridge ordered

The headmaster turned to the chosen one and winked at the boy in front of him.

Out of nowhere, his Phoenix came and made him disappear.

Everyone was shocked by it.

"You may not like him minister, but you can't deny........Dumbledore has style." Kingsley said

•••••.*.•••••