YEAR 1 - NICHOLAS FLAMEL

CHAPTER FOURnicholas flamel act one, year one

CHAPTER FOUR
nicholas flamel
act one, year one

•••••.*.•••••

Y/N WAS FINALLY BACK FROM CHRISTMAS. She went home and passed the holiday with her mother, she had a lot of fun. Today she was back at Hogwarts.

Of course being with her mother was awesome, but the girl had to admit that she did miss Hogwarts a lot.

As for right now, Y/n and Hermione were studying in the Great Hall while Ron and Harry stood in front of them.

Eyes were on them all the time now. It all happened after Harry won the Quidditch Game a few weeks priori. People have been going crazy for him since the game.

"Why are you two not studying?" Y/n asked

"Because we already know everything." Ron answered

"Really?" Hermione said sarcastically "Then what are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?"

He made a confused face before start messing with his already messy hair.

"I forgot."

That made Y/n roll her eyes.

"So how will you pass the exam?" Y/n asked

"By copying off of you two." He said confidently

Hermione is quick to cut his imagination.

"No, you'll not." She said "Besides, Professor McGonagall told me that we will be given special quills that are anti cheating."

Ron gasped.

"That's insulting. It's like they don't even trust us."

Y/n was sure that if Ron was not born, then he needed to be invented.

"I found him." Harry said out of nowhere

"Found who?"

"Nicholas Flamel." He said "He helped Dumbledore in the past."

Hermione got up and start walking out of the room. The others looked at each other before nodding and running after her.

They all entered the library and watched as the girl went to pick up a book. She put it on the table.