YEAR 4 - DEATH

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREEdeathact four, year four

death
act four, year four

•••••.*.•••••

SCREAMS OF PAIN WOKE Y/N WINTERGREEN UP. Quickly getting up from her bed, Y/n didn't even worried in putting slippers on before running out of the room.

"Mum!" She called

No noise was heard, the dark corridor in front of her reflected the aura around that house.

Going to her mother's room, Y/n opened the door slowly. No one prepared her for the image in front of the fourteen year old girl.

Her mother, laying on the floor, completely unable to move.

"Mum!" This time the call was more desperate

Running to the blonde's side, the Wintergreen picked her mum's hand and put it on her own.

She didn't know how to help, they were alone. Crystal had moved out last month to her new house.

"W-What happened?"

Rose couldn't answer. She barely could open her eyes to look at her daughter.

Y/n got up and ran to the door, she opened it and start screaming.

"Olivia! Olivia!" She screamed for the housekeeper before running to her mother's side yet again. "It's going to be okay, mum. Y-You'll be okay."

Rose nodded and tried to smile but everything hurts too much.

Olivia appeared on the doorway still on her pijamas, her hair all over the place. What she saw quickly woke the maid up.

"Oh, my Merlin, Ms. Hendrix!"

"Call for help, Olivia!" Y/n begged and the housekeeper quickly ran back downstairs

The Wintergreen took her mother's hair out of her face and start rubbing her cheek.

Rose squeezed her daughter's hand as tight as she could.

"I-It was my d-decision." Rose slowly said "I-I wanted.....I-I wanted to g-get away from this family.....this.....this are my consequences."

The words that her mother told her some months ago came back into her mind: The Wintergreen name brings power and protection.