YEAR 2 - GILDEROY LOCKHART

CHAPTER SIXgilderoy lockhartact two, year two

CHAPTER SIX
gilderoy lockhart
act two, year two

•••••.*.•••••

Y/N HAD JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM RON WEASLEY THAT NIGHT. Apparently they needed to go save Harry from his stupid uncle that was forbidding the boy from going to Hogwarts.

So that is the reason why, right now, Y/n is trying to get out of her house, in the middle of the night, without her mother knowing.

As she was getting close to door, she heard her mother's voice. It was coming from her office.

The girl didn't know they were having people over, especially at this time. She got closer and closer

"You don't understand!" Her mother raised her voice slightly. Whoever was with her was having a hard time, that's for sure. "The truth will hurt her more than the lie."

Then it was silent. Like whoever was talking with her was in silence, or didn't exist. Is that it? Is her mother going crazy?

Out of nowhere, the door was opened leaving Y/n awkwardly standing there where, in a few seconds ago, her ear was against the door.

"Y/n Elizabeth Wintergreen, why are you out of bed at this time of the night?" Her mother asked

The girl stood still and looked directly at her mother with wide eyes.

"Well, dear mother, I could ask you the same?"

She was trying to change the matter of the conversation, but Rose was not stupid.

"Don't do that. I know you very well, I gave birth to you, I changed your diapers, I have the daily challenge of living with you."

Y/n gasped

"Daily challenge?"

Rose smirked

"Have you lived with you? It's not easy. In fact, sometimes I want to kicking you out, but then I remember, 'oh, wait, that's your daughter'" She said with the same smirk on her face. "Now, tell me why are you out of bed?"

The girl, still astonished by her mother's comment, start taking steps back.

"I'm going to save Harry." She said with determination

All she received was a look from Rose. You know that look that your mother gives you when you are in trouble, or the look that shows that you're going to be murdered at any time now.