THANK YOU

Here it is! As you know, I started this story right after I finished 'The Prophecy' and I've to be honest, I loved the ideas that I had in this book. I felt like the story came together at the end and, differently from the last time, I feel more confident to know that I'm the author behind all of this.

I know that many of you are sad because it wasn't a happy ending, but like I said before, not every love story has a happy ending and that's what makes every story unique. I have to admit that I didn't want them to end up together, mainly because I tried to stay true towards Tom's character, after everything he did in this book, I don't think that they deserved to be together.

I changed a lot of the plot, but I liked this one more than the other. What do you think?

Again, English is not my first language, I tried to correct everything I could, but if you find any mistake in the book, feel free to tell me so I can correct myself. I'm constantly learning, and I can only improve if I learn with my mistakes.

I wrote a small plot twist, the fact that Y/n was the one behind her family's death, I think that no one was waiting for that. I had another idea a little more dark, but decided to make her redeem herself in the end.

Last, but definitely not least, I have to thank you all for the support, for your comments and motivation, really, it does mean the world to me.

I tried to do the best I could and, in the end, I hope that you liked it.

Thank you for being with me in this journey again,
Love you all,
Bye!