YEAR 4 - IS THIS THE END OF Y/N WINTERGREEN?

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWOis this the end of y/n wintergreen?act four, year four

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
is this the end of y/n wintergreen?
act four, year four

•••••.*.•••••

THEY ALL SAW AS HARRY POTTER CAME RUNNING OUT OF THE MAZE WITH A BODY IN HIS ARMS.

It was Cedric Diggory, a brave and generous Hufflepuff that deserved so much better.

People gathered around the body.

"What is going on? No, that's.........that's my boy!" Amos said running to Cedric "My boy!"

Crystal and Elijah came running to see the scene. Looking around, Crystal didn't saw her niece.

"Harry?" The boy looked up "Where's Y/n?"

Everyone looking at him, but the boy only looked down.

"Where's Y/n, Harry?!"

"I-I don't know......She was just behind me! Just behind me...." The boy said

Elijah ran to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Where's Y/n?! Where's my daughter?!"

"The dark lord took her." Harry said

Gasps were heard from all around.

The dark lord? Was he back?

Crystal took Elijah away from Harry. They were all in shock.

This shouldn't happen. This couldn't happen.

Without looking at anyone, Elijah got away from them.

"Elijah!"

He ran and ran as fast as he could. Elijah Wintergreen lost too many people in his life. Too many people close to his heart.

He can't lose a daughter too.

That's not going to happen. It can't happen. Elijah would not let it happen.

Arriving at the mansion, he walked in without knocking.

"Mr. Wintergreen?" The maid asked "Mr. Wintergreen, you can't....."

Completely ignoring the woman, he got upstairs and ran through the corridor until opening the well known door.

"Mother?" He whispered

In front of him stood Meredith looking as drained as possible laying on her bed.

"Elijah....." She whispered

He ran to her side.

"He took her, mother. He took Y/n with him."

"I know. I can feel it. I'm as weak as Y/n."

She took his hand on hers.

"Look, I can't do anything right now, but you need to talk to your father." She pleaded

"No."

"Elijah, please...."

Elijah got up.

"I'm not going to talk to Victor, that's final."

She coughed.

"Don't do it for me or for you, do it for your daughter. Do it for our Y/n."

He looked at the window and saw how the night was approaching. Elijah used to love the night, how could that change so quickly?

"I can save you both. I just need time."

"And time is what we don't have." Meredith said

Elijah didn't said anything back.

He needed to save Y/n, he owned her that. He owned Rose that.

He has failed so many people, but he will not fail them, that's a promise, and, Elijah Wintergreen, never breaks his promises.

But now what? Is this the end of Y/n Wintergreen?

•••••.*.•••••
It's short, but I wanted to make a quick introduction to what will happen next year. It will be different.
Love you all,
Bye!