YEAR 4 - THE FIRST TASK

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHTthe first taskact four, year four

the first task
act four, year four

•••••.*.•••••

OPENING UP THE BOOK, THAT NOW SHE KNEW WAS A DIARY, Y/N WAS MET WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HANDWRITING EVER.

It was so perfect, it made her think it was made in a very careful way.

January 3rd 1945

Dear diary,

Well, I'm not so sure about what to write in here. My mother gifted me this today, but I don't know if I can keep writing things daily.
She told me that she had one when she was my age. Maybe that's why I'm making an effort to do that as well.
My life is a bit boring, but I'll try to write about it.
I really don't know what to write anymore, I guess that's it.

With love,
Y/n Wintergreen.

Y/n gasped as she read all of this. This was the way her mother had of answering all of her questions. She was going to the past through a diary. Her diary.

The door of the Gryffindor common room was opened and Harry ran inside.

"It's Dragons!" He yelled

She quickly got up from her chair.

"Shh, Harry, people are sleeping." She scolded "Now, what are you talking about?"

That boy took a deep breath to calm down.

"The first task.....has something to do with Dragons."

Y/n widened her eyes.

"We're so screwed."

•••••.*.•••••

The Wintergreen girl was getting ready for the big day. In a matter of minutes, the Gryffindor would have to deal with her first task.

A man entered the tent and immediately went to her direction.

"Mr. Wintergreen asked me to deliver this to you." He said handing her a small paper before turning around and leaving her alone.

Y/n looked down at the paper.

Good luck,
Elijah Wintergreen