YEAR 3 - SIRIUS BLACK

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONEsirius black act three, year three

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
sirius black
act three, year three

•••••.*.•••••

"HARRY, SHE'S CRAZY, DON'T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING SHE TELLS YOU!" Y/n said while following Harry with Hermione and Ron behind.

"She said that he was coming tonight."

Apparently, Professor Trelawney told Harry that Sirius Black would come for us tonight.

"She was acting weird and it's seemed so real........" He trailed off

Their conversation was interrupted by a bark. Looking around, trying to find why a dog was there, Y/n saw her friend.

"Nighty!" Y/n exclaimed

But, differently from the last time, the dog didn't seemed too friendly. Instead, ran to Ron and start dragging the poor boy by his leg.

His friends screamed and ran after them, but saw as Nighty dragged Ron to a hole that was on the tree.

As Y/n, Hermione and Harry tried to enter the tree as well, its branches picked them up from the floor. The screams of the three friends could be heard everywhere.

After spinning around, Y/n felt more dizzy than ever, but, nevertheless, the branches threw them inside the tree.

She got up from the floor with her hand on her head. They had no idea where they were, but start walking through the corridor.

Everything was out of the place.

Walking inside a room, they immediately spotted Ron sitting on a bed.

"Ron!"

Ron quickly shook his head.

"Harry! Y/n! Hermione! It's a trap," He quickly said "He's not a dog, he's an animagus!"

Reluctantly, both looked behind them while Hermione ran close to Ron's side. And there he stood.

Sirius Black was staring back at them.

"Harry and Y/n....." He whispered

Harry put Y/n behind him trying to protect her somehow.

"Stay away from us!" The chosen one said

Sirius shook his head.