YEAR 7 - THE OLIVE BRANCH

CHAPTER FORTY-SIXthe olive branch act seven, year seven

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
the olive branch
act seven, year seven

•••••.*.•••••

THESE PAST FEW MONTHS WERE TOUGH. Y/n feels like everything around her is ready to collapse. She just wants to stop everything from happening so she can feel a little bit of control over her life.

The news of Meredith Moreau's doings, were all over the Wizard World. For these past few months, Y/n didn't even left her home. It was too horrible out there.

Still, it seems that Meredith's recent activities brought the attention of some people.

That's why Y/n is staring so much at the letter in front of her.

Dear Y/n,

I truly hope that the recent events in your life didn't made much damage in you. I know that receiving this letter now might be confusing to you.
Well, it took me three years to write back to you, mainly because I didn't know what to write back then.
Unfortunately, this news about Meredith made me realize that life is darker than we thought.
I believe that you have been left in the dark too many times about your life. Then, even if you had to wait three years for a response, I would like to say that if you need answers, I'm here to help you.
If you want to find me, know that I live in the place where everything began.

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay,
I hope to see you soon,
Otto Wintergreen.

He answered her. The same man that she found out was her brother once, answered her.

He was the little boy who, alongside his twin sister, she helped in the past. Now, he wanted to meet her.

Otto Wintergreen had the answers that she needed. He was the only one that wanted her to find the truth.

She would be crazy if she didn't accepted this proposal.

•••••.*.•••••

Y/n walked inside Harry's house and saw that many people were there already.

"Great, now that everyone is here, we don't have time for this. Potter and Wintergreen still are underage, which means that they still have the trance on them." Mad Eye Moody said "We will have to transform ourselves in you two, so they will not know who is the real Harry Potter and the real Y/n Wintergreen."

"The real one?" Harry asked

The once defense against the dark arts teacher took a polyjuice potion from his pocket.