Minho Being Un-Minho-ish

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

ADELAIDE

The next time I open my eyes, Minho jumps into my view.

"Ally-Dally!" he calls out in some kind of relief. "Finally. I was getting so much bored. You are boring when you sleep."

I groan as I tried to sit up straight. "My day is fucked when the first thing I see is your face."

"Hey, shuck-face, slower." He says as he helps me up and put a pillow behind me, by the headboard.

"How are you feelin'?" he says.

"Like shit. But it's okay." I say.

"You know, you made everyone worried." He smiles sadly.

What happened?

I shoot Minho a quizzical look.

"You'd lost a lot of blood by the time the doors opened. You were barely alive." He holds my hand. I squeeze it in assurance. "Hey, it's okay. I'm okay."

He shakes his head, lowering it. "You almost died. I almost lost you. I was there on watch, when you suddenly had a seizure. I- I don't know what to do. You were not waking u-up. The Med-jacks di-didn't have enough equipment to sa-save you." He croaks, his voice breaking.

Minho's moment of weakness. Again.

"Hey Minho, I'm fine. Look." He doesn't look at me. "Look up." I say being a little stern. He does. His eyes are filled with unshed tears. My heart broke.

I never like to see Minho like this. He shouldn't be like this. Minho is supposed to be the sarcastic one, the strong one.

"I hate the fucking Creators." I say, gulping down a lump bubbling up my throat. "It's all their fault."

"At least there is something we can agree on." He says.

He hugs me tightly, as if letting me go, will make me disappear. I hug him tightly, burying my face in his shoulder as my hold on my tears lost.

Will I still be his Ally-Dally:if he knows about me?

I feel him shaking slightly and I know he was crying too.

After sometime, we back up.

"So," I say trying to be just as normal I can be. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing much, Ally-Dally" He smiled. "There's gonna be a Gathering right now. About Thomas. Gally's called it. Says that the shank should be punished."

"That's ridiculous!" I scoffed. "He saved our asses."

"I know!" he squeals. Like a girl. Never thought I would see the day. "But that klunk never listens. He wanted to take that Gathering on the very day but I said no. I told him to wait before every one who present that night is awake."

"You know do know that Thomas did save us that night?"

"Of course. I will have to save his royal ass right now, because he is really shucked."

I cock my head at him. We need to save Thomas. There is a reason why I know him from before the Glade. There must be. He looked very important. If not then why would I always go to him when something is wrong? Why did I always asked him to help Newt?

Maybe he is our ticket out here. Otherwise why will he be here?

"What are we gonna do?" I ask Minho. He thinks for a minute and a sly smile spreads on his face.

"You're gonna do something utterly crazy." I nod at him, rubbing my eyebrow.

"You know me so well, Ally-Dally." He smacks my arm lightly.

"It would be un-Minho-ish , if you didn't do something crazy." I pout at him.

"Hey! That Greenie won the position of being crazy that night!" he laughs. I grin in agreement.

Stan enters the room and smiles. "Hey, you're awake now." He gives me a glass of water and a pill.

"Don't worry, they won't knock you out. Or make you loopy." I gulp it.

"Ally-Dally, I gotta go now." Minho stands up from the chair. "Once you are ready, come okay? And take as long as you need. That shank head can wait for you. And don't you dare try to be a hero and walk alone."

"I won't."

"No," Minho shakes his head, "I don't trust you. I will send someone to escort you." I chuckle at his protectiveness over me.

"Try not to die missing me."

"Oh Minho! Please! Please don't go!" I fake-cry. "Oh! I can't live without you!"

Stan and Minho bursts out laughing.

"Your boyfriend will get so jealous when I tell him this." Stan winks at me.

"Oi!" I smack my pillow on his face.

"Nice shot!" Minho cheers.

I sit by the window of the room, craning my neck to see the Council Hall. The meeting isnot on. Everyone is still working.It's been a bloody long time.

Wait. Bloody? Why am I speaking like Newt?

I think about the sandy haired boy, his brown eyes lightning up and the skin of his eyes wrinkling when he laughs. I remember how he calls me. How he makes my name seem special.

Addie.

No. That's not my name. My name is Florencia. That's what my mommy called me.

Why would they change my name? Why? Where is my mommy? Is she searching for me? Does she miss me?

I remember her saying that she was sick. Is she alive?

I never notice that I am crying until my tears tickled my cheek.I never notice that I've clenched my palms too hard until a sting shoots through my palm. I open them and see four crescent shaped cuts on each of them. I let out a breath, trying to relax myself.

I really really miss her. I really want the creators to die. No. I want them to kill them myself. I want them to torture to such an extent that they that death would be a mercy. I want to kill him. He destroyed me. He completely shattered me.

I want to find him and kill him.

I will do it.

If that's the last thing I do.

TOTAL WORDS-956

please vote/comment if you've liked this chapter, it's all about your support.