The Creators Are A Big Bloody Pile Of Klunk

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

NEWT

 "I've had enough." I drop my, bow blunt pencil and wipe hands on my pants, which are coated with pencil dust, "My fingers hurt like mother. See if it's working."

I see everyone of them drop their pencils as well. Addie cracks her knuckles, a smirk directed towards Minho who does the same. Minho smiles widely as Addie fails to crack the knuckle of one of her fingers but Minho can.

These shanks. I swear they are still five year olds.

"Okay," Tommy sits up straight and takes a gulp, clearly nervous about this whole situation. "Give me the last few days of each Section- make piles according to each section. One here," he points at one end of the table, "And one here." He points to the other end of the table. Teresa and Minho quickly clamors around, putting the piles in order. My gaze flickers towards Addie whose amber brown eyes intently studies the scene in front of her.

And that's when I realized how bad she looks. She has huge purple bags under her eyes and her skin has gotten paler. And her shining bright eyes, have lost their spark. Her shoulders are sagged and her shiny dark hair has gotten dim.

"When was the last time you slept?"

Addie snaps her gaze to me, biting her lower lip as he hesitates, "I-I ..."

"Don't lie to me, please." I clutch her hand, my voice softer, and in a whisper as my heart breaks.

How could I have not noticed it?

"Two- three days maybe." She whispers uncertainly.

"Why didn't you come to me?"

"I don't... I don't want to bother you."

I tilt my head in confusion, "Why would you be bothering me? I..I love when you come to me. And I love spending time with you."

"I know. I know. It's just... So many things are going on and everything is so hectic now." I rub my thumb on her hand.

"Don't. Don't ever hesitate to come to me. Please. I don't want you to suffer."

"I know. I'm sorry, I will."

I brush my finger tentatively on her purple dark circles, my heart paining.

"What the shuck!"

I and Addie quickly leap away as if our skins are made of fire.

Minho, Tommy and Teresa are looking down at the stacks of the papers. Minho looks up at us, "Oh, don't let our little escapade mission spoil your romance."

I was sure my eyes are as wide us saucers.

"Oh, I know about you two. Everything." Minho points his fingers at me and Addie.