6. Medical

*Mature language*

"Wha- Hey! Put me down!" I yelled angrily when Namjoon picked me up to carry me to the King. I wasn't going to lie, the blood loss was making me slightly dizzy. I squirmed in his hold until he passed me on to King Seokjin. Then I squirmed in the King's hold when I was laid across his lap. My legs were dangling off the side of the throne. Do they not care about the blood that was decorating their 'golden room'?

"Sit still foreigner. You'll injure yourself," Namjoon voiced out his concern.

"Fuck off. I'd rather die than be in proximity with you people!" I yelled. I ignored the look of pain that washed over Namjoon's face at my words. The King growled and grabbed my jaw, his fingers pressing into my cheeks as he forced me to look at him. My eyes ran over his facial features only to find no flaws. Lucky him. I yelped when his eyes turned a shade of blue. I resumed my struggle and tried to push away his hands that were firmly holding my waist. I knew I was becoming weaker from blood loss, but I had to fight to stay awake. No way in hell was I going to pass out in the hands of the enemy. He took advantage of my weakness and pulled me closer to him. He nosed my neck as if he were inhaling my scent. "RAPIST! Let me go, fucker!" (Jungkook's ability: swear at them all.)

"Namjoon, take him to medical. Make sure the guards are stationed near him. They must take him to my room after the doctor is done. Call a meeting after you leave him in the medical," King Seokjin said. I ignored it. Not like I was going to understand even if I tried. I continued struggling. I was almost out of his hold when Namjoon once again picked me up bridal style.

"You deaf royal asses think you're above everyone. Put me down, pik!" I screamed.

"Namjoon, what's wrong? Is this guy bothering you?" another broad-shouldered guy approached us. Why was everyone here broad-shouldered? This guy was shorter than Namjoon but slightly taller than me. His purple eyes added to his ethereal features. He looked at me sceptically. "Why are you carrying him?"

"No. It's fine," Namjoon responded. I focused on escaping. "Get everyone ready for a meeting. It's urgent."

The new guy nodded and walked off. Namjoon continued walking to wherever he was taking me. He entered a room. A very depressing room; it was big, had white walls and sky blue obstacles. The beds gave the familiar vibe of hospital beds from Jupiter. Why would they bring a potential threat to the medical ward?

"Prince Namjoon," the medic greeted, bowing to the royal asshole who was carrying me.

"Take care of his wounds. The guards will guide him to a room once you're done," Namjoon said. I frowned as he placed me on a random bed. Why weren't they throwing me in a cell or something? "Make sure he gets the best treatment. He will be royalty soon."

"Yes your highness," the medic responded. Once Namjoon left, the medic got to work. He looked at me with a small smile, seeming unfazed by my glare. "What's your name?"

"Nighter." Rule#6: Don't reveal your real name if ever facing an unknown situation.

^Namjoon's POV^

"What's the reason for the meeting?" Taehyung asked in Korean as he pulled Hoseok onto his lap. They shared a small kiss before pulling apart to pay attention to the meeting. Seokjin pulled Jimin on to his lap and let the petite boy curl into him.

"Namjoon encountered a mate," Seokjin said. The others gasped and looked at me for confirmation. I nodded. "I can confirm."

"Now what?" Yoongi asked. "Do we have any information on him?"

"He introduced himself as Nighter. He says he's from Jupiter. He was executed for stealing. I'm guessing they didn't know that Hitzor existed on Dagon if they executed him," I responded. "His spaceship is destroyed, but that's a story for another time."

"Where is he?" Hoseok asked, switching to English. Us Dagians were fluent in English and Korean (mother tongue). It wasn't rare for us to switch languages in the middle of a conversation. Fortunately, we had a way to communicate with our mate, seeing as he spoke English as well.

"Medical. He was heavily injured when I found him. His hands were cuffed as well," I responded. "He doesn't seem to be a shifter like us."

"So we have a weak mate who is also a criminal. Wonderful," Yoongi commented. I bit my lip and looked at him in worry, but he avoided eye contact. Yoongi always had a tough time adjusting to changes or even meeting new people. He kept to himself and very rarely initiated intimacy. We didn't mind, we knew he had a tough time connecting to emotions. He was getting better at it though. He was initiating more intimate sessions with us.

"Oh, I wouldn't call him weak. He's clearly dealt with pain before. He sustained himself the entire time he was bleeding from his wounds," Seokjin said. "He's not afraid of voicing out his thoughts."

"So we have to tame him?" Yoongi asked. Did I forget to mention that Yoongi was brought up in a very harsh household?

"Not tame, sweetie. We slowly approach him. Let him open up to us first," Taehyung said. Yoongi pouted a little, and I knew he was mentally cursing himself for saying those words. He knew taming was an illegal method to make a mate submit, and he really was trying his best to not use the mindset he was forced to implement on others. He slowly got up from his seat and walked over to me. I opened my arms to let him curl into my lap.

"Sorry," he muttered into my chest.

"It's alright, love. You're doing great," I comforted. He hummed into my shoulder as I rubbed circles on his waist. "Should we tell him? He doesn't seem to know."

"We'll see. It will be hard to do so since he's hellbent on leaving," Seokjin said.