73. First Time

(I find it slightly funny how no one picked up on the hints of the presences of bad vibes in the friendship between Jungkook and his childhood best friend. It's subtly scattered in the story.)

(TW: Torture- not too gore, but it's still something.)

"You know why I was exiled," I said, my gun trained at the beat up blond who looked at me with a smirk. I cocked the gun, turning the safety off which wiped the smirk off his face. "I kill people like you to avenge those that people like you have hurt."

"At least I'll go out with a taste of you," he said. I clenched my jaw.

"Of course. That's the best way to go," I replied and pulled the trigger. he screamed in pain when the bullet went through his crotch. I waited for a minute, watching him suffer with a blank look on my face. I cocked the gun again, and shot him between the eyes.

I sighed, closing my eyes as emotion after emotion hit me. I looked at the dead body once again before walking out, satisfied yet unsatisfied. I met Seokjin halfway up the stairs.

"Hey," he greeted. I looked at him.

"He's dead," I confirmed. He nodded.

"It's time for a medical checkup," he said. "Do you want someone in the room with you?"

"No. Just Jisung," I said. I didn't want the check up, but I knew it was important. They had to make sure that I was not injured. It was unhealthy to walk around like nothing happened after what happened.

-

"I need you to take your pants and boxers off," Jisung said, his face blank but his tone soft and comforting.

I pushed away all emotions and removed my clothes. I tugged my shirt to cover my penis. "How long will this take?" I asked.

"Only a few minutes. I just need to make sure that you weren't hurt inside. I'll give you some medicine to help with the pain. I could also schedule therapy if you want," he said.

"I don't need therapy. Let's get this over with," I said. I lay on my stomach on the examination table. I inhaled a sharp breath as Jisung positioned me. Once I felt his hand get close to my pelvic area, I flipped over, moving away from him. I felt the fear control my actions as I backed up into a corner, pulling the shirt over my knees to cover up. "Back up."

"Nighter, it's me, Jisung. I'm only doing a check up-" I cut him off.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Should I call Lana?" he asked.

"Y-Yoongi," I whispered, barely audible.

"I'll call him," he said. He walked out of the room. A while later. He came back with the orange-eyed male, who rushed to my side.

"Hey, I'm here. It's alright. I got you," Yoongi whispered, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back, clutching on to him for dear life. Despite what he had done, despite the faint bruises on my neck that constantly reminded me of what happened, despite my fear of touch, I sought comfort from the fire dragon. "I won't let them hurt you, Doe."

"I don't know what's happening," I said in a soft voice. Never had I reacted the way I reacted in that office. "It's never happened before."

"What's never happened?" he asked, rubbing my back to provide comfort.

"Feeling so much fear after being raped," I whispered, burying my face in his neck. His scent was soothing, which was probably why I sought his comfort more than anybody else. I had spent most time with him, albeit, not a very good time. The bond between us was stronger. "It hurts."

"Do you want me to check? Jisung can analyze, but I'll touch you," he suggested.

"Do we have to?" I asked.

"We need to make sure you're not hurt. If you're hurt, it can lead to severe consequences that I doubt you'd want to face after all this," he said.

"We can try," I replied.

-

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" I asked as the purple-eyed male wrapped an arm around my waist. I was sleeping in between Taehyung and Seokjin in Seokjin's room. according to the others, their protective instincts were the strongest. It made sense to make me sleep with them to calm their minds,

"Shh... Go to sleep," he whispered in my ear, throwing his leg over me as well. Seokjin was already facing me and had intertwined our legs and placed a hand on my waist, but he maintained a respectful distance between us even in his sleep. Taehyung, on the other hand, had no sense of personal space and was smothering me.

"How am I supposed to sleep if I'm being suffocated to death?" I whispered back.

"Figure it out," he replied.

"I'll push you off the bed," I retorted.

"I'll duct tape you both if you don't shut up and sleep right now," Seokjin threatened groggily, clearly not pleased with being woken up by a whispering banter.

"Sorry," Taehyung and I whispered in unison.

"You can rest, Kookie. We will protect you," Taehyung whispered.

That was the first time I felt comforted after a rape incident.