81. Bullspit

I sighed in frustration, my body stiff between the two people who were tightly hugging me. I had tried moving out of their grips, but Namjoon tightened his hold on me. Hoseok snuggled further into my back, making it impossible to even get comfortable.

I couldn't cope with being watched every second of the day. It was suffocating. I could feel the lump in my throat moving up as tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to spill. I pushed them back and slowly slithered out of their hold. Namjoon and Hoseok shuffled and closed the gap I had made between them.

I snuck out of the room, going to the kitchen. As I got closer, I heard voices. Multiple voices. Halfway down the stairs, I could clearly make out the words.

"You said he was not suicidal!" Yoongi yelled. "That seemed pretty suicidal!"

So they were talking about me.

"Having suicidal thoughts does not make someone suicidal you bullspit! How many times do I have to tell you?" Lana's sharp voice cut through. "Don't fucking talk to me as if you haven't contributed to his current state. Your abusive ass definitely triggered him, and your manipulative self forced him into a breakdown."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked, defensive over his mate. I slowly walked towards the kitchen, ready to jump in if they do anything to her.

"He fucking choked Jungkook while they were away!" she exclaimed. My eyes widened. How did she know? I never told her about it. "The bruising on his neck, the small cut caused by his stupid ring. I'm not blind, I've seen how stiff he is around you. So don't even try to pretend, cause you're not fooling me."

"Yoongi is that true?" Seokjin asked. I waited for Yoongi to respond, knowing that an awkward conversation would follow right after.

"Yeah, but he misbehaved! I was disciplining him," he said.

"That's bullshit!" Lana yelled. "You were trying to control him!"

I stepped inside, knowing that they would gang up on her for being disrespectful to a royal. Lana was the first to notice me. Following her gaze, Jimin noticed me. He walked up to me with a bright smile.

"Hi Nighter!" Jimin greeted. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," I mumbled, walking past him and going over to Lana. I rested my head on her shoulder. "Hi."

"How much did you hear?" she asked.

"Depends on how much you talked before I arrived," I replied. "I heard you call Yoongi a bullspit."

"I've been calling him that since the beginning of the argument," she said in Blasaedan. "When did you start hearing us?"

"About two minutes ago," I replied. "I want to go out."

"I know. Do you think they'd trust me to keep you safe and alive?" she asked, rhetorically. I let out a chuckle.

"You're too cute," I said, pulling away from her.

"Take that back!" she joked!

"No," I mocked her. She jumped on my back, letting out a laugh as I let out a small squeal when she playfully rubbed her knuckle on my head. "That hurts!"

"Nighter. Lana. Stop," Seokjin ordered. We stopped goofing around, although Lana remained on my back as I made myself a cup of coffee. "Yoongi, go to my office. We need to have a talk. Taehyung and Jimin, keep an eye on Nighter."

Yoongi reluctantly walked out of the room with Seokjin following him. Lana got off my back and leaned against the counter beside me.

"You wanna go out, Kookie?" Lana asked. I sent her a look, knowing that she deliberately asked the question in English. "I think it'll help clear your mind."

I stayed quiet. It was up to Taehyung and Jimin to decide if I could go out. We knew that.

"Jimin and I would have to tag along then," Taehyung said.

"Why do you say it as if you don't like the idea of tagging along?" Lana pointed out. "Do you have something else you wanted to do?"

I bit back a smile at her persuasion tactics. She asked in a curt tone so they felt as if she was testing whether I was their priority or not. I remember teaching her how to manipulate people without affecting them emotionally. It wasn't a good thing to do, I acknowledged that. I taught her to do it only when it was for a good cause.

"Well we were going to train a little. But we can push it back. Where do you want to go?" Jimin asked.

"Wherever," I replied, sipping the hot coffee. "Some place calm maybe?"

"Back up the hill?" Taehyung asked. I nodded.

-

"So we've got your identity document. We need you to sign it, and we'll send it in. Two days after that, you'll get your card. You should be able to adopt a dog," Jimin said. I smiled at the thought of playing with a floof.

(floof: dog; language Blasaedan)

"You guys see how the bond hurts me," I started, voicing out my thoughts. "Why do you not reject me? Why would you rather watch me tear myself apart?"

Jimin sighed. "In poly relationships, it's supposed to be a collective decision. If one of us rejects you, the bond with all of us will break. We, legally and morally, cannot reject you without the consent of everyone in the relationships," he explained. "I would reject you, Taehyung would too, and Seokjin is conflicting. But the others refuse to do so. Namjoon and Hoseok don't know much about the situation, just the gist. They tend to back away and let people come up to them instead, and try not to indulge in their business until it concerns them. They're waiting for you to approach them."

"I guess I will," I said. If I wanted them to reject me, I would have to do whatever it took to get them to reject me. It wasn't part of my plan to get them to reject me, but it would be easier if they did.

One way or another, I would leave them.