Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning at 8:30 and checked through all of my stuff to double check if I had everything packed. Once I finished, I walked downstairs and knocked on Lucia's door.

"LUCIA!!! CHECK THROUGH YOUR STUFF WE ARE LEAVING AT 9:20!!"

"DO YOU HAVE TO SCREAM SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?!? I WAS SLEEPING!"

"At least you aren't anymore because we leave in less than an hour." I said giggling.

I could hear her groan through the door and I casually laughed. She was anything but a morning person.

I walked upstairs and brushed my teeth before packing my toothbrush in my suit case. 'Leo will have toothpaste at his house anyways, no need to pack mine when his is most likely better' I chuckled to myself.

I took a quick shower and changed into some jeans and shirt on with converse. I picked up my phone and checked some notifications and stuffed it in my pocket.

I got my bags and luggages and headed downstairs. While going down the stairs the door bell rang.

"Lucia! Get the door!" I screamed.

"Coming..." She replied.

She walked to the door and opened it. From where I was standing I couldn't see who was at the door.

"Yeah, we're about to leave, but she's at the stairs if you want to talk to her. You should know where the stairs are, so if you need me I'll be in my room." Lucia said introducing a guest.

Oscar. I knew it was Oscar at the door. Who else knew where anything was at this house. The only person who has been here except me and Lucia was Oscar.

I kept trudging my suitcases until I was soon joined by Oscar.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey."

"Do you need help with those?" He said. Before I could reply he took them from my hands and helped me carry them downstairs.

"Thanks, I'll text or call you when we make it to the airport and when we get off the plane, etc." I said assuringly.

"Okay, thanks. And yeah it's no problem. And if you're wondering, I came to say goodbye. How long will you be gone" he asked.

"A week."

"That's hard..."

"What's hard?" I questioned.

"Being in a different country than you for a week, it's hard." He said looking down.

"Oscar, what's the matter with you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"After, you know what happened, you've been acting sad, not cracking jokes or anything. You haven't been the Oscar I know and love. Why?"

"Well, it's just I'm a little embarrassed..."

"Why?" I asked.

"I got turned down, rejected, it hurts so bad..." he said fake crying.

"See, there he is!" I said pinching his cheek.

"Yeah, well before you miss your flight, which I wouldn't mind if you did, lets get your stuff in your car." he said laughing.

"Okay," I giggled.

BTW Maria's car came with the house. I know I didn't make it clear at all. But in case you guys wondered Oscar bought the car along with the house. Sorry for not making that clear.