Chapter 41

As we drove back to the house, the car ride was completely silent.

"Lucia... Despite the fact that you kind of killed someone, I didn't know you could fight like that" Marc stated.

"Well, I took karate and tae kwan do when I was younger... And you sort of figure things out by yourself when you grow up in a house with four older brothers" Lucia said chuckling for the first time since the incident.

"I have to admit, it was very impressing" Oscar says patting Lucia's back.

"Thanks, I guess"

"Can we get something to eat?" Marc asked.

"You're always hungry" I sighed.

"How about you try being kidnapped with nothing to eat but 20 damn grapes every 2 hours! 20 grapes a minute wouldn't even fill me up!" He complained.

"Whatever, where do you want to go eat at?" I ask him.

"Anywhere that's close" he mumbled rubbing his stomach.

"Burger King it is" I say driving towards the next exit.

~~~

"Do you want to go through the drive thru our go inside?" I ask Marc as we arrive to Burger King.

"Since, there is a long ass line in the drive thru, let's just go inside" He hurriedly says running out of the car.

Marc ordered 10 10-piece chicken nuggets and 3 large fries... This guy could eat a damn hippo if he wanted to.

We sat down and began to eat our food.

"Even though Becky is dead we still have to figure out who's made her do all of that stuff..." Oscar said.

'Shut. The. Fuck. Up.' I mouthed at him, looking from him to Lucia.

'Sorry' he mouthed back.

"You're acting like I couldn't see that" Lucia said taking a bite out of her burger.

Silence.

"We have to go back to the house" She says.

"That's where we're going after this" Marc told her.

"Not our house... The house Becky was at, we need to go back" Lucia plead.

"Why? If I were you I would never want to even see that place again" Oscar said.

"Well, if we want to end this stalker girl shit, we need to find out who Becky was talking about... And we need to do it fast. So the police don't put caution tape around the place and investigate the whole situation" Lucia explained.

"Are you sure you want to go back so quickly? I mean it happened only a few minutes ago" Marc said while stuffing his face with chicken nuggets.

"Well, I just want this whole thing over with so we don't have to worry about this stalker girl problem..." She continued.

"When we do get there, how are going to figure out who Becky was talking to?" I ask.

"I don't know, maybe hope her phone doesn't have a password and look at her recent calls... Or the person might be there" Lucia went on.

"Let's go then" Marc said standing up with his fries.

I looked over at him and he unbelievably had finished his 100 chicken nuggets.

"Damn Marc" Oscar let out. "Not even I could eat that fast"

"Well if you were in my position, you probably could"