Chapter 32

"Since today is your first and last day here, we have to go full out!" I squealed as we entered Leo's house.

"YAASS we just have to!! So what's your plan girl?" Oscar said in a girl voice.

I laughed.

"Not sure, but let me go take a shower first and get changed and all that while you can put your luggage in your room and watch some TV for a few minutes. And when we finish I'll meet you back here and we can figure out what we're going to do" I told him.

"Wow, you have everything planned out except for what we are going to be doing" Oscar said with a small laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha," I laughed sarcastically. "Just go" I said lightly pushing him.

I walked upstairs and went to my room. On my way to my room and knocked on Leo's door.

"I'm home!!" I yelled.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Leo asked from behind the door.

"Can't it wait, I just want to take a shower" I whined.

"Yeah I guess, just come in here when you're done" He said.

"Whatever" I walked into my room and put on some music in the bathroom and sang to 'The Nights' by Avicii. I took my shower, got out, got dressed and went to Leo's room. I knocked on his door.

"Can you make this fast? Me and Oscar are going to be messing around downstairs, and I'm just leaving him waiting" I said as Leo opened the door.

"Uhm, this might take a little time though" Leo said scratching the back of his neck.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked worrying.

"Um, I guess you could say that. Just come in" Leo said pulling me into his room.

I saw him... sitting on Leo's bed messing with his fingers.

"We have to discuss some stuff" Leo said awkwardly looking at the two of us.

"What is there to talk about? What's happening" I said growing more and more scared by the second.

"This might sound crazy, but I know you" he said not looking up at me.

"Of course you know me Marc, we've known each other for a few days-"

"No, not like that, I'm saying I've known you before you're visit to Barcelona this week" Marc said continuing to fidget with his fingers.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was beyond confused.

"Maria, you and Marc have met before you came here" Leo said trying to get me to understand.

"You're crazy, I'm pretty sure that I would remember if I'd ever met Marc before" I said. There was no was that I wouldn't remember Marc, I mean, just look at him.

"It's a bit of a blur but I know how we met" Marc says looking at me for the first time since I walked in.

"Can one of you at least tell me?" I asked helplessly.

Leo told me the story of how me and Marc met, it seemed a little believable. Marc told me about his dream, every part of his dream. I still can't wrap my head about having sex with Marc.

As they both kept telling me the story, bits and pieces of me and Marc came to my memory. I remembered hanging out with him every time I had a chance, and us always doing the dumbest stuff, and us just having the time of our lives every time we met but it was more than blurry.

"I remember..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Leo and Marc asked in unison.

"I remember" I said a bit louder.