Chapter 11

Oscar was right. I can't let everything she says get in the way of me improving on the team.

I was tired of sitting around doing nothing so I decided to do something.

Maria: Hey, this would be a perfect time to take me on that tour around London
Oscar: Couldn't agree more, I'll be outside in 20

I went to the bathroom and added some makeup on my face. I put my hair into a loose side braid.

KNOCK KNOCK. I trudged over to the door and opened it. Lucia?

"Hey, I know you were not excepting me but what happen at practice and what about you and Oscar." she said raising her eyebrows as she mentioned Oscar.

"Well, practice went terrible and me and Oscar are fine."

"What happened at practice?" She questioned.

"I'll tell you later because Oscar will be here any second for my tour."

"Ah, I see. Well good luck with your tour with Oscar. And I'll talk to you later." she said. I waved 'Bye' as she was leaving.

She opened the door and saw no one less than Oscar.

She blinked a few times.

"I was just about to knock..." Oscar laughed.

She nodded her head and got by Oscar. I chuckled softly. 'Is this Oscar?' She mouthed from behind him. I nodded my head. She winked and went away.

"Oh, Lucia..."

"Is that who she was?" He asked.

I nodded my head slowly. "She is my closest friend here in England."

He nodded his head.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me just turn everything off."

I ran to the bathroom and turned the lights off and ran back to join Oscar.