Chapter 31

I woke up the next morning with an enormous smile on my face remembering my night with Marc yesterday. I laid in bed for a while and was on my phone until I heard Leo ask if me and Lucia were going to practice. Of course we replied in the same way. We agreed. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got my clothes on and walked downstairs after grabbing my phone.

When I walked out I went downstairs to grab some food since I was really hungry, we didn't eat on the cruise and I didn't eat when I got home. I walked downstairs and stopped mid-step when I heard Leo talking on the phone. I once again stopped to listen.

"Hello?... Hey man, how've you been?... Yeah me too... Really?...today?... Yeah sure...See you then" he finished.

Wow, that didn't seem interesting at all.

"Good morning!" I said to Leo as I walked down the stairs.

"Morning" he responded.

He made his coffee while I warmed up some Jimmy Dean breakfast.

"So how was the cruise with Marc?" Leo asked.

"It was good, really fun" I told him.

"Anything happen?" He asked.

"Depends on what you're talking about" I said looking at him.

"Take a good guess" he said with a small laugh as he took a sip from his coffee mug.

"No, nothing happen" I said.

"Good" he said.

"Why?"

"Just curious" he said taking another sip of his coffee.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs and greet Lucia.

"Morning!" I say cheerfully as I enter her room.

"Hey! Get good sleep?" She asked as she finished cleaning her bed.

"Yeah, how about you"

"Good as well, how was your date with Marc?" She asked walking over to me.

"Good we had a lot of fun, but I wouldn't call it a date though" I say to her.

"Whatever, lets go!" She said.

We went downstairs and got into the car and went to Camp Nou. Practice was normal as usual and so was lunch. When we came back, practice was over a few minutes later.

"Maria, come over here! I have a surprise for you" Leo yelled after me at the end of their practice.

"Will it be fast I have to practice with Marc in a few minutes, he's waiting"

"Yeah, it will be fast, kind of, just come here!" He said pulling my arm.

"Okay, chill out"

We walked to the Camp Nou entrance and I saw someone I would not imagine seeing here in Barcelona, Spain. Oscar.

"Oscar!!!!" I screamed. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek multiple times.

"Hey Maria, I told you I missed you" he said smiling widely.

"Did you and Leo plan this?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Yeah we did, and I think I did my part so if you must excuse me" Leo said excusing himself.

"I cannot believe that you're here! Oh my goodness, you should come meet Marc!" I beamed looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, sure, lets go" Oscar said.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the place where me and Marc practiced yesterday. I found him, he was talking to Gerard facing away from me, not realizing I was behind him.

"Hey Marc!" I beamed.

"Oh, hey Maria! Ready to practic-" Marc said as he turned around.

"Hello, nice to meet you" Oscar said holding out his hand.

"Oh, hello!" Marc said shaking his hand. "Maria... who's this" Marc asked a little worried.

"Marc, this is Oscar. Oscar, this is Marc" I said with an enormous smile.

"Oh okay, ready to practice?" Marc asked.

"Actually I was thinking that since today is the only day I'll be down here that Maria and I just go around the city and have some fun together" Oscar said slowly.

"Uhm, yeah, sure" Marc stuttered.

"Great! I'll call you later Marc! See you around" I yelled blowing him a kiss while walking off with Oscar. Marc waved and looked at us with a sad face.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Oscar as we got into a car Leo let us lend.

"Wherever you want to go, Ive only been to Barcelona once. It was for a UCL match against Barça last season" he told me.

"Oh, well I guess we can just drive around and go anywhere that you think looks interesting" I said giggling.

"Okay, let's go" he said.

He started up the car and we drove around the city and just goofed around doing stupid things like pulling off people's hat or talking obnoxiously loud in a museum that's quiet or chomping on our gum, just stuff that gets on people's nerves.

"So, you want to grab some dinner before we go back at Leo's" Oscar asked when we were leaving a museum.

"Yeah, let's go to this restaurant down the street. Its called 'Tickets Bar'" I recommended.

"Yeah, sure it sounds nice. Hopefully it's good, because I haven't eaten since my flight landed this morning" he said groaning.

"Then why didn't you simply eat when you got off the plane smart one" I asked in a 'duh' tone.

"Cause I was excited, you don't eat when you're excited, because you're to excited to even eat. Ya know?" He rambled on.

"No, I don't know" I said laughing.

"Whatever, you know but you don't know yet" he said.

"Just drive you're making no sense" I told him laughing.

"Geez" he sighed.

We drove to the restaurant and took our food and ate it. Oscar ate more than a cow, while I barely ate much. Me and Oscar were talking the whole time so I was paying more attention to Oscar than to my food.

"Ready to go?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah, sure" I said.

He offered his hand as I took it, we walked to the car and rode off the Leo's house.

"Are you leaving today?" I asked Oscar as we arrived at Leo's.

"No, I leave tomorrow morning" Oscar told me.

"Are you staying in an extra room here or at a hotel" I asked out of curiosity.

"Here. Leo refused for me to pay for a hotel when he had an extra room here" Oscar said with a chuckle.

"Oh okay. Well let's go" I said.

He ran to my side of the car and opened the door like usual.

Sorry for the short chapter but here's everyone's Easter present!!! Happy late Easter everyone!!!