Chapter 40

"Lucia!! Oscar!! Get up here!" I yelled after them.

They came in less than a second later.

"What did you run in here for?" They asked.

"Look at Marc's message!" I say.

"What about it?" Lucia asks totally confused.

"Look at all the random capital letters in his message. He's not going crazy at all, he's trying to give us a message" I tell her.

"So he's not talking about him knocking over my oranges?" She asked.

"No, so what does the message say when you take out all the lowercase letter?" Oscar wonders.

"It says, 'Help, stalker girl took me'. Where the hell did she take him?"

"We need to get rid of this crazy bitch once and for all" Lucia sighs.

"Well he was talking about some other nonsense, on the phone so maybe that's a message as well" Oscar recommends.

"Well he said, 'I'm camping at Nest Temple Tara Everest Loop Log. It's near Eva's executive director hospital, even lower place. The hickory ever Apple dam darling retreat ejected so slowly I sad. 2058 just on his new side over noon during rival import very eventually. LONDON!!' Well let's try the capital letter theory. It would then say IN TTELL I ET A I LONDON... Well that doesn't make any sense"

"Well is there any other way we could figure out what he's trying to tell us?" Lucia asks.

"Well on this mystery app I have, they used the first letter of every word to make up words" Oscar thinks out loud.

"I guess we could try... It would say, 'I can't tell. I need help. The address is. 2058 Johnson Drive L' Oh London! That's where he is! Thank you Oscar" I yell giving him a big hug.

"Okay, let's go to this girl's address and get Marc back" Lucia says.

"Or, we could call and ask the cops to get him... You never know, she might have a weapon or something. She did bring a knife to Maria's house" Oscar points out.

"Smart idea... But how cool would that be if we rescued someone that got kidnapped. Like this is so unreal and cool but frightening... And if we go we would figure out who stalker girl is" Lucia stated.

"That would be cool though. Let's just go by ourselves but bring some of the knifes in the kitchen just in case" I smile.

~~~

"This is a very, very, very, bad idea..." Oscar sighs as we approached the house.

"C'mon, don't be a baby" Lucia whines.

"We could've at least called the police for back up or something like that" He groans.

"Just act like this is one of your video games and you want to get past the last level. It'll be fun" I smile with excitement.

"The only difference is that if you die, you can't come back to life" Lucia tells him.

We all look at her.

"Well it's true" She says breaking the silence.

"I'll try not to think of that" he says awkwardly looking at her. "but it does sound sort of fun to be in a real life video game" he says.

"Okay, just keep replaying that in your head and you'll do fine" I tell him.

"If you want this to go well, I have to get into my gaming mood" He says closing his eyes and starts meditating.

Lucia and I looked at each other and then at him, as if he was the craziest person we've ever laid eyes on.

"Okay, I'm ready let's go" he says opening his eyes again.