Chapter 38

Marc and I looked at each other and slowly walked downstairs.

Marc opened the door.

"Oh, hey Oscar" He said relieved.

Thank God it was Oscar.

"Are you guys okay? You both look a little flushed" Oscar tells us.

"Uhm" I say looking around outside. "Come in" I yank his arm as he stumbles in.

Marc grabbed his bags and hurriedly shut the door.

"Okay... What's going on?" He asks.

"Well, Marc and I were upstairs and then we heard a click, like someone took a picture or something. And then they posted this" I tell him handing him my phone.

He carefully reads the tweet.

"Uhm, I don't know what to say... Whether I should be flattered or creeped out" He says with a laugh.

"It's not funny Oscar. How about you have to obsessed fan find ways to get in your house" I stated.

"Sorry" Oscar said looking down.

"It's fine, it's just that this whole thing has got me worked up" I inform with a sigh.

"I'm hungry" Marc let out.

"Seriously?" I say.

"Hey, can you blame me, we only had Starbucks for lunch"

"Well, let's go to eat at The Ledbury and get our minds off of things" Oscar recommends.

"Seems like a good idea" I agree.

"I honestly don't care, as long as there is good food" Marc replies rubbing his stomach.

I roll my eyes as we all pile into my car for some reason.

Once we got there, we ordered our food and ate while talking about random stuff and I completely forgot about the whole @stalkergirl act.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom" Oscar announces leaving the table.

"You want to know something funny?" Marc asks.

"I guess"

"How do you drink milk with a fork?" He asked trying to hold in his laughter.

"How?" I wonder.

"YOU DON'T!!!" Marc started laughing so hard he began to cry.

"Marc... That was the worst joke I've ever heard" I state.

He kept laughing as tears flood onto his face.

I rolled my eyes.

Tweet!

I had gotten a Twitter notification on my phone. I looked at a picture that I had been tagged in. It was a picture of Marc and I, that was posted just now, when Marc was telling me that dumb joke of his.

"Marc" I said.

He was still laughing uncontrollably.

"YOU DON'T" he laughed reenacting the joke.

"Marc!" I say raising my voice.

"Whew" he says wiping the tears off of his face.

"Are you done yet?" I ask.

"I guess" he implies.

"That stalker chick posted about something else" I tell him.

"Aren't we supposed to be here to forget about her?" He questions.