Chapter 27

We started walking down the street going no where in particular.

"So, who's that guy that you were on the phone with earlier? You seemed confused"

"Oh, his name is Oscar. When I was in London he asked me out and I turned him down. I turned him down because I felt like things were moving a little fast since I've only known him for a few days and I felt like I wasn't 100% ready to date him yet... I probably sound insane to you" I announced.

"No..." he said as he stopped walking and looking straight into my eyes. "The same thing happened to me, except my ex, Melissa, wanted to do stuff that I want particularly ready for. She kept trying to get me to say yes, but then she got enough of it and she broke up with me" he confessed.

"I'm so sorry-"

"No, it's fine. She's moved on and I'm in the process of moving on" he said with a small smile.

"Glad to hear that" I replied warmly.

"A few months ago I payed for a lovers cruise for me and Melissa. And since we aren't particularly lovers anymore, would you want to come join me? It's tomorrow by the way" He asked as we continued to walk.

"I would love to" I gushed.

We stopped walking and just awkwardly stared at each other like a bunch of idiots.

I suddenly remembered that I needed to practice for Chelsea ladies, since I hadn't had any athletic conduct since I got here. I needed to practice.

"Oh God..." I said looking away from him.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked cautiously.

"Not really, it's just that I was supposed to practice everyday that I'm over here. And not once have I practiced" I sighed.

"Oh. It's okay, I have a Camp called Camp Bartra, it's at Camp Nou. And I'm the coach. Hundreds of kids or teenagers come. So after my practice, I can just stay and practice your skills with you" He said laughing.

"I would love to! That would be great" I replied.

"What's your position?" He asked.

"Forward" I replied.

"That's going to be quite a task considering we are two different positions" he said laughing.

"We'll find a way around it" I said also laughing.

"Great! We'll start tomorrow?" He asked.

"Perfect"

We started heading back to Camp Nou, to Marc's car.

Once we got there he took me back to Leo's house.

"Thanks for tonight, what time should I get ready?" I asked.

"I don't know how much time you'll need but I'll be there by 4" he says.

"Okay, see you then" I said leaning in and kissing his cheek.

Marc got out of the car and came to my side and opened the car door.

"Thanks"

He nodded his head walked to the other side of the car to get in, while I walked to Leo's house.

Me and Marc looked at each other before I got into Leo's house and waved.

As I closed the door he drove off. I wandered up to my room.

I wonder if that mess Lucia is here? I thought.

So I went up to her room to see if she was there.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"It's open"

I opened the door.

"Hey!" She beamed.

"Hi"

"How did it go with Marc?" she asked.

"How did you know I was with Marc?"

"Where else would you be" she replied.

"Whatever, but it went well. He's going to start practicing with me tomorrow since I have to keep up my skills. And guess what?!" I told her.

"What"

"Marc is going to take me on this cruise thing tomorrow after our practice"

"Maria, if it's not obvious, Marc likes you" Lucia says.

"I like him to, no big deal. We're friends"

"Not like that, he likes you more than a friend" she continued.

"Lucia don't be ridiculous, I'm pretty sure we're both on the same page here, don't worry about it" I reassured.

"Maria, please don't rush into things, you've been taking things a little to fast with Marc, mostly when you still have Oscar back home, don't forget about him" Lucia said.

Ok, that did it.

"Me and Oscar aren't even dating!! And how can you say that I've been rushing into things when you had sex with Neymar the same day you met him!!! I've known Marc for a few days and we are both cool, why won't you take my word for it and listen to me!! Nothing will happen" I yelled.

"I'm just worried about you Maria, I don't want you to have to make a choice between two guys-"

"Stop worrying about me!!! Okay!!! How about you worry about what you're going to do when we go back to London and you'll never see your boy toy again! Okay!!" I scream.

"Maria, you know you don't mean that" she said trying to keep calm.

"Yes! I do!! Stop trying to act like you know me more than I know myself! Because you don't, and if you're going to try to act like you do, you can get your ass out of this house and go fuck Neymar all you want!!" I belched.

"You have to be joking right... You have to be fucking joking if you think that I rather be fucking Neymar than be here with you in this amazing house!! You must be fucking insane if you think that I'm just using Neymar to mess around with and that this will be a one night thing for me and Neymar!!!! Absolutely crazy!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"You know I didn't mean it like that Lucia" I pleaded.

"Get the hell out of my room" she demanded.

I stared at her in shock. I have never seen Lucia this angry before. I really fired her up and deeply regret it. She was the closest thing I had to a real friend that I could tell anything to.

"OUT!!" She said raising her voice.

I walked out of her room. When I opened the door, Leo and Anto fell into the room. They had been against the door listening to our argument. Fools.

"Care to explain?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"Uh..." they said together both scattering to their feet.

I shut Lucia's door as I got out and waited for an answer.

"Well... I was downstairs cooking-" Anto started.

"And I was downstairs helping her" Leo finished.

"And we heard you guys screaming upstairs so-" Anto once again started.

"We came upstairs to see what the bickering was and just then the fight got so tense-"

"That we just decided to listen" Anto finished.

"I find it extremely cute that you guys are finishing each other's sentences. Anyways you guys are the weirdest people I have ever met" I said.

Marc's POV

I walked into my room and fell asleep quite easily and had a dream that made me remember... everything.

Sorry it took me a while to update...