Chapter 4

"Yes?!!" I yelled.

"I apologize ma'am, but I just needed to ask if you needed any cleaning?"

I rolled my eyes, "I got here about an hour ago, how do you think my room will already be messy? Do I look like a messy person to you!!?"

"I'm sorry if you need any-"

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, I've just been waiting for someone. And I was hoping you were them... Would you like to come in? My room actually might need some cleaning, I've been trying to look for the remote everywhere but it's not there." I lied.

"Yes ma'am..."

I opened the door fully for her. The only reason I lied for her to come in is because sometimes girls just need to have a talk, girl-to-girl.

She came in and immediately went to clean the bed. She stretched her back and tried popping it a few times.

"Here. Take this it usually helps me end my back pains."

"Thank you ma'am."

It was a small heat pad. She lifted up the back of her shirt and placed the pad on her back. When she did she relaxed her shoulders.

"Here take a seat you look exhausted."

She sat down and quickly leaped back up.

"It's okay it will just be between me and you." i reassured

"Thank you so much ma'am, you don't have to do this you know."

"No, I do, to repay for my behavior earlier. Again I'm really sorry."

"You don't have to keep apologizing, I get worse than that everyday, such as racist jokes about me being Hispanic. I promise it's OK."

"I know but I still feel bad, would you like some tea by the way?"

"Yes, please if I'm not making to much trouble."

"You're fine, name?"

"Lucia, you?"

"Maria." I didn't feel like saying my last name because she might recognize "Messi".

"How?" she asked.

"How what?"

"How did you meet him?"

I knew she was talking about Oscar. I finished making her tea and gave it to her. I explained my story and what had happened. She seemed very interested. After a while of talking I learned more about her and she learned more about me. We had something's in common, such as our age, we are both 21. And both loved the sport soccer. She later decided to leave because she had a job to do. I almost completely forgot about Oscar... Almost.

A few minutes had past before she left. I am sitting on a chair and messing with my fingers.
KNOCK KNOCK. I lept up and walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw him standing there. Oscar Emboaba.