Chapter 46

Maria's POV

I hung up the phone and threw it across the room.

"What's the matter beautiful??" Oscar asks.

"Marc, he's being a bitch" I tell him.

"What'd he do?" He wonders.

"He called me a whore" I pout.

"Maria, incase it's not already obvious... Marc has feelings for you. He's just jealous. Give him some time"

Really? Marc has feelings for me?

Doesn't even matter anymore, I'm with Oscar now.

"What? No, I don't think so" I tried to convince myself.

"Yes he does, why else would he call you that? He's angry that's why. Why would he be angry? Because he's jealous. Why would he be jealous? Because he likes you"

"I've never noticed" I murmur.

"It doesn't matter anymore you're with me" Oscar smirks.

"Eh" I smile.

"Hm... What happen last time you said 'eh'? Please tell me I forgot"

"Uhm... You gave me a hug" I lie.

"Nice try" he said starting to tickle me again.

Marc's POV

Ugh, I'm in a horrible situation right now. I don't even feel like going to the airport to pick up Lucia. Things have been crazy the past minutes.

I decided not go to pick her up, I'll just get Neymar to. I mean, they are dating after all.

"Hello?" Neymar answered.

"Hey bro, can you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Depends" I could almost hear him smile.

"Can you pick up Lucia from the airport?"

"Of course, I would never miss a chance to see her"

"Whatever she should be here soon so just go now" I instruct.

"Ok, adios" he says hanging up.

Lucia's POV

The plane ride went perfectly Jack didn't say a word the whole time, it was so peaceful. But every time something interesting or weird happen, he kept his mouth tightly shut and started rocking back and forth in his seat. We finally landed and the bet was over.

"Oh my days, that was about the hardest challenge of my life. Not being able to talk is a horror. How did you do it so easily?" He spilled out.

"Easy, don't talk"

"You make it seem so easy and simple. Anyways, I'm still expecting something" he smiles raising his eyebrows repeatedly.

"When we leave the plane" I promise.

"Fine" he murmurs getting his stuff.

We gather our stuff and go to receive our luggage.

"How did you meet Maria anyways?" Jack asked.

"How did you know her name?" I wonder.

"How don't I know her name? She's the Lionel Messi's sister... Keep up"

"Uhm... okay. I met her when I used to work at a hotel and we just became best friends"

"Were you her maid or something?"