Chapter 44

"Wait, what?" I ask unbelievably.

"I'm pregnant Marc, and it's yours... Or shall I say, OURS!!" She says with a big smile glued on her face.

"Are you sure?" I ask not wanting to believe it.

"Yes, look I took seven of them" she holds up the tests and tries to give them to me.

"Could you just... uhm put them on the table"

She does as I ask.

I look on the table and all seven were positive.

"How do you know they're mine?" I wonder.

"Because I haven't had sex all this year, because me and my friend Lia had a bet to see who could live as a virgin the longest. She lost and the day after she lost, which was yesterday, I decided to have some fun so I went to the club. I saw you and...." She explains.

"And you're sure?" I question.

"Yes I'm sure Marc! We're going to be parents!!!" She squeals squeezing my waist.

She puts my arms around her.

Wow. I'm going to be a father with a girl I don't even know... Shit.

Maria's POV

I woke up the next morning smiling remembering what happen yesterday.

Marc!

I get up and run to Marc's room and open the door... No one there.

Where could he be?

I walk downstairs and lay down on the couch watching TV.

"Good morning babe" Oscar yawns kissing my cheek.

"Morning, Marc still isn't here. Where could he be?" I ask Oscar.

"I don't know, maybe he got lucky" Oscar says smiling.

"Probably, he was hitting if off with that blondie last night at the bar" I laugh.

Oscar sits where my head used to be, so that now I'm laying in his lap.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask Oscar.

"Well neither of us have practice so we could just stay home and do nothing" he suggests.

"That sounds good, but we HAVE to watch Netflix for at LEAST 6 hours" I beg.

"Yeah, maybe some Netflix and chill" he smiles.

I look up at him.

"How about no" I say.

"Worth a shot" Oscar says bending down to kiss me.

"Ayeee no PDA please!" Lucia yells coming down the stairs.

We all laugh.

"Anyone seen that bitch ass Marc?" Lucia asks.

"Nope, last I saw him was when he was at the bar talking to some chick" I tell Lucia.

"Oh"

"I'm telling you guys, he probably got lucky and is at the girl's house. We have nothing to worry about" Oscar says trying to keep us calm.

"Good point. I'm going to go make some pancakes, anyone else?" Lucia announces.

"Make me some" Oscar and I tell her.

She walks off to the kitchen and starts make the pancakes as the smell of batter shifts through the house.

"What are we watching?" Oscar asks.