Chapter 26

What did he want?

I got my phone and looked at his text. It said 'Hey, sorry to wake you up but Lucia is at my place... do you want me to drop her off at Leo's or do you want to come pick her up or...'

What is it with this dude? I decided to call Neymar and find out what's happening.

"Neymar?!" I hissed.

"Good morning to you too" he replied nonchalantly.

"Neymar, why is Lucia at your place?"

"Take a good guess of why she's at my place" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"HOW? You guys met yesterday and you already had- Nevermind, just bring her to practice with you and she'll come back home with us, and let's just hope that Leo doesn't notice..." I said worried.

"Why are you talking about me as if I'm a dog?" Lucia asked. I think she took Neymar's phone out of his hand.

"Bye..." I said hanging up the phone.

They are unbelievable. I groaned and went back to sleep.

I was woken up yet again, but this time it was by Leo.

"Sis! Are you coming to practice?" He yelled.

I was about to scream that I wasn't going, I remembered I had to pick up that crazy mess, Lucia.

"Yeah sure. When are we leaving?" I asked

"In 30 minutes. Lucia are you coming?" Leo asked.

"Uh, Lucia is asleep she's just going to stay home." I lied.

"Okay, well go eat breakfast and then we'll leave"

I sighed in relief that he believed my lie. I got out of bed to go brush my teeth. Once I finished getting ready, both me and Leo were ready to go. He thankfully didn't go to Lucia's room or question my lie.

We arrived at the stadium and got out of the car. A few minutes after we arrived I saw that culo Neymar pull up. He came out of his car with his arm around Lucia's shoulder.

"I thought you were sleeping..." Leo questioned.

Lucia looked at me and I widened my eyes to try to give her some type of hint that meant 'back me up!' I guess she understood because she replied.

"Oh, I was then when I woke up you guys were already headed out the door so I changed my clothes and called Neymar and asked if he could pick me up on his way to practice" she lied.

Damn, she was a better lier than I was.

"Oh, well I'm going to go get an early start on practice, do you want to come?" Leo asked Neymar.

"Naw, I'll wait until the rest of the guys come" Neymar insisted.

"Suit it yourself" Leo said going into Camp Nou.

"Neymar... Lucia... Can you guys tell me what happened last night?" I snapped at the two of them.

"Well, Neymar took me out to eat after his practice. After we ate he asked if I was down to having a few drinks. So I said whatever so we went to this club and we were dancing and drinking etc. Then I noticed how cute he was and we started making out, and took the rest of the night to his house." Lucia murmured quickly.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"I said-"

"I heard what you said, I was basically the one to get you guys hooked up and I still don't hear a 'Thank you'?" I ask.