Chapter 2

"Well I was in Brasil, visiting my family. And when it was time to leave, I decided not to go back to England yet. So I came here to Argentina, because I haven't been here, you know just to enjoy it. So I went sight seeing, and well let's just say this is a very beautiful country." he smiled.

"That's good, I've lived here all my life but now I'm going to go fulfill my dreams in London as a professional soccer player." I babbled. I'm pretty sure I was boring him about my life.

"That's very interesting. I hope you have a very good flight and I hope your career takes off." he smiled.

"Thank you!" I blushed.

'FLIGHT 139 IS NOW BOARDING AGAIN FLIGHT 139 IS NOW BOARDING.'

"It was great talking to you, but my flight is boarding." He said.

"You too, and so is mine." I replied. I guess I wasn't thinking straight at all, because I didn't even realize we were riding on the same plane.

"What's your seat number?"

"It's number C2." I was in 1st class. Since my brother paid for it.

"I guess we have seats beside each other. The plane flight won't be as boring as I thought I guess." he laughed.

I really enjoyed talking to Oscar, I felt like I was talking to one of my friends. I felt like I could be myself around him even though he was my favorite player on the team Chelsea or maybe even the whole BPL. Before I knew it, it was time to get off the plane.

"I didn't get your name."

"Maria. Maria Messi."

"I'm Oscar Emboaba."

"I knew that. I'm a fan. Anyways, I hope to see you in the future." I said without thinking how creepy that sounds.

"Me too. Nice meeting you, Ms. Messi. This might be a little weird to ask, but aren't you Lionel Messi's sister?"

I rolled my eyes sat back in my seat. I was hoping he didn't want to know me as Leo's sister. That's what most people thought of me as anyways, but I wanted to get to know him, before I have to be known as Messi's sister.

I guess he noticed my sad emotions because he asked, "I'm sorry. I was just curious." He said looking down. I felt bad because he WAS just curious but I've been asked more than a million times if I was related to Leo.

"It's fine, just gets a little annoying being known as Lionel Messi's sister, ya know. I just want to be known as Maria." I stupidly complained.

"Well Maria, I'll hope to see you later. May I?" He asked reaching for my phone.

"Sure."

I gave him my phone while he gave me his.

"Thanks, see you around?"

"Yeah!"