Chapter 37

"You're hopeless, you won't stop until you get what you want, will you?" Maria asked.

"You think I'm lying? Ask Oscar" Ana yelled.

"Okay, everyone just needs to chill out" Oscar said.

"Wait, what" I say.

"Is what she's saying true?" Maria asked with tears in her eyes.

"No, I would never" Oscar says.

"What's this huh?" Ana pulls out her phone again and swipes to a picture.

Oscar was sleeping and his shirt was off and you could only see her face and her chest, she wasn't wearing any top.

I awkwardly looked away.

"What. The. Hell. Oscar what the hell is the matter with you" Maria yelled.

"You, if it wasn't for you and Marc back in Barcelona messing with his emotions he wouldn't have felt so insecure and in need of love" Ana said with a smirk.

"It's not true" Oscar plead.

"Okay" Maria says not seeming to believe it.

"If it's not true than what's this?" Ana said shoving her phone in Maria's face.

"Oh fuck you, none of that shit was true" Oscar tells her.

"Why are you denying me? You didn't deny me that night" Ana says walking closer to Oscar.

"I don't know how you did this, but it's not true, and even you know that. Why do you keep trying to ruin things between Maria and I" Oscar asks.

"She has Marc, they're obviously happy and in love. Even you know that, stop trying to ruin what they have. We can have each other, I love you Oscar. And I think you love me to, you're just too embarrassed to say or something" She says rubbing up on Oscar.

"Don't touch me" Oscar demands quickly moving his hand away.

"Ana, you're crazy!" Maria yells.

"PRACTICE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN EVERYBODY GET INTO THE STADIUM YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT AND GET WARMED UP!!!" Coach Hayes and Mourinho (men's coach) screamed.

"Bye baby" Ana cooed at Oscar.

He rolled his eyes and ran off while Ana childishly skipped away with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Sorry you had to see that" Maria says as we walk into the stadium.

"No, it's okay" I tell her.

We walked into the stadium and I went up to the bleachers to watch Maria and her team practice. Maria was a very skilled player and in my opinion the best on the team by far. Soon, there was a lunch break.

"Hey Maria" I say catching up to her.

"Hey, you ready to go?" She asked.

"Aren't we going to wait for Oscar?"

"I just want to talk to you"

"About what?"

"Do you not want to talk to me?" She asks laughing.

"No, no, I do it's just that... it's a little odd that you don't want to talk with Oscar as well" I stated.

"Just a little time away, please" She plead.

"You believed Ana, didn't you?" I asked her.

She stayed quiet.

"Maria...."