Chapter 25

I looked at Marc and admired his features. Was it wrong that I was looking at him like this? I had Oscar back in London. We weren't actually dating but isn't that still weird?

"Earth to Maria!" Neymar said waving his hand in my face.

"Sorry what?" I asked.

"We have to go, practice is about to begin. See you at lunch break." he said messing up my hair.

"Oh okay, we'll see you guys soon." I said looking at only Marc.

Everyone waved goodbye and walked away. While Leo was walking I walked over to him fast and pulled him back by his arm.

"Leo, why haven't I known or been introduced to Marc before?" I said hurryingly.

"Well, I don't know. He's been here for a while. I guess it's because... I don't know. Maybe you looked him over and didn't realize he was there. Or maybe because he doesn't always go to the bar during our celebrations. He's not the drinking type."

"Oh." I replied.

"Is that all because I'm going to be late for practice?" Leo asked.

"Yeah."

I walked back and joined Lucia. We walked to the players' bench and sat and watched their practice.

"So... Who is that Neymar guy again?" Lucia asked curiously.

"Ooooooh!! You like Neymar, eh?" I asked.

"No! I don't. I'm just a little curious, okay." She said.

I didn't believe her.

"Well, from what I heard, he's single. And a player. I could easily hook the two of you up." I said smug like.

"Okay, okay. Maybe I do. BUT if you even think about telling him, I promise I will-"

"NEYMAR!!!!!!!" I yelled loudly, causing everyone to look our way.

Neymar jogged over.

"What? You could get me into trouble, I'm supposed to be practicing!"

"Whatever. I know someone, her name is Lilly." I said looking at Lucia. "She likes someone name Nathan." I said looking at Neymar. "And I think they like each other." I said looking at both of them. "But they just don't know it yet. What should they do?" I asked Neymar.

Lucia faced palmed herself and blushed.

"Well, tell Lilly that Nathan does like her and he would like to take her to coffee after Nathan's practice." Neymar said winking at me and Lucia.

"Thanks! Bye Nathan, I mean Neymar!" I said purposely.

He waved and then left.

"I hate that I love you so much." Lucia said giving me a hug.

"You're welcome hun."

We watched their practice until it was finally time for lunch. When it was, all of the players freshened themselves up a little bit and joined me and Lucia at parking lot.

"Hola amigos!" Neymar said walking over to us shaking his hips.

"Hola idiota! Ready to go eat?" I asked laughing.

"How rude! And yeah. Do you mind if the rest of the team comes?" He asked.

"Of course not! I wasn't planning to have lunch with just you. I didn't want to feel... left out." I said looking at Lucia and Neymar with a smirk.

They both blushed at each other.

The team, me, and Lucia got into different cars and rode to the closest restaurant.