Chapter 36

"Um.." I say.

"Get the hell out of here. Right now" Oscar yells to Marc.

"And who are you to tell me that?!" Marc asks furiously.

"Her boyfriend!" He says pointing to me.

"We both know that's not true" Marc replies rolling his eyes.

"How about we just go inside and discuss all of this" I plead trying to be reasonable.

They both glare at each other and follow me inside.

We sat on the couch and they kept staring at each other.

"So why is he here" Oscar asks sternly.

"He came because he wanted to make sure I was okay"

"If you weren't okay you could've told me when I was there, I could've helped you-"

"You couldn't have helped her because it was you who hurt her in the first place!" Marc said raising his voice.

"I'm sorry. Ana told me that you and Marc have been fooling around having sex and stuff like that. So I went to Barcelona to see if all of that stuff was true, I saw you two together and I started to believe it. I took it out on you instead of asking if it was true, that was wrong of me. I really hope you can forgive me" Oscar tells me.

"I'm not the only person you should apologize to" I say looking from Oscar to Marc.

"I'm sorry for treating you like shit. I just didn't want anyone to steal my baby" Oscar says smirking at me.

Marc nodded his head accepting the apology.

"I'm not your baby" I say laughing.

"Awe, yes you are" Oscar says getting up and kissing me.

I pushed him off laughing to prevent any awkward moments for Marc.

"I'll let you guys have your moment... I'll be upstairs" Marc said pointing upstairs.

"No, you should stay down her-" I tried to say.

"Okay, thanks for the privacy" Oscar said with a smile.

I looked at Oscar as if saying 'That was rude, apologize' but he just shrugged his shoulders and kept smiling.

Marc walked upstairs with his bags and Oscar sat beside me lifting me to sit on his lap.

"No" I say getting off his lap.

"What?" He asks.

I stayed quiet.

"Is it the Ana thing?" He asked.

"Are things even going to be the same between the two of us?" I wonder looking down.

"Of course! It might take some time but things will be back to the way they were in less than days" He states picking up my chin.

"Okay..." I say giving up.

"Want to know how we can start?" He asks.

"How" I say smiling at him.

He smiles and his face slowly comes closer and closer to mine.

"Where can I put my-" Marc asks coming downstairs.

We back up from each other.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt anything" he says.

"No, it's okay. Nothing was going on"

"What do you need?" Oscar asked impatiently.

"Oscar, shut up. What's wrong?"