Chapter 34

"Maria... Maria..." Marc whispered.

"Hmm" I mumbled.

"You've been sleeping for a while and you're making this extremely hard for me" he said.

I opened my eyes and realized that I had fallen asleep on Marc's chest.

I folded my arms and placed them on Marc's chest.

"Making what hard for you?" I asked.

"This" he said pointing to the both of us.

"What about this?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Nevermind, Thor: The Dark World is the last movie, and it's almost over, what do you want to watch next?" He informed me.

"Wow, how long was I asleep?"

"A few hours"

"Oh... And how about PLL marathon?" I recommended.

"I've never seen it, but I'm up for it" he said.

"Oh my goodness... You've had to stay with me almost the whole day... You can go if you want to, you don't have to stay any longer" I told him.

"No, no, it's fine" he assured me.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course"

"What time is it?" I randomly asked.

"10:27, why?"

I scurried off the bed and looked out the window and saw the stars shining bright in the night sky. Good God! This guy has been with me the whole day.

"Oh my goodness Marc! You've been with me the whole day?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded and smiled.

"Really Marc? You have to go, you have practice tomorrow and I can't have you here all day today, and tomorrow. It makes me feel bad" I say pouting.

He got off the bed and came over to me.

"It's okay, I'll stay the night over here and stay with you tomorrow, I call Enrique that I can't make practice tomorrow because I'm sick. And don't feel bad, I rather stay here with you, knowing that you're okay, than being at practice worried about you like crazy" He said looking into my eyes.

"That was so sweet Marc, thank you for being here with me" I say hugging him.

I let go and we went back into my bed and finished Thor, then later put on PLL. I stayed awake for while. Marc has already fallen asleep on my shoulder, leaving me here watching movies alone. I wasn't tired at all, considering my long nap from earlier.

My bowl of ice cream was finished.

Great.

I gently pushed his head off of my shoulder and laid it on my pillow.

I got up and went downstairs to refill my ice cream. I creeped down the stairs so I wouldn't wake anyone up, especially Thiago, who's room was very close to the steps. I successfully got down the stairs and went to the kitchen only to see Leo eating soup, sitting on the kitchen countertop.

"What are you doing at this hour?" Leo asked eating a spoonful of his soup.

"Couldn't sleep, what about you?"

"I was in a soup-eating mood and I couldn't sleep, is Marc still here?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just curious" he said taking a spoonful of soup then putting his hands up in surrender.

"Enjoying that soup I see" I say referring to Leo slurping his soup.