Chapter 10

"Huh?" I looked at the message that appeared in my HUD. "Charm? Her feelings for me?" I immediately recognized it as an affection system.

  Some games I played had it, and deepening your bond with characters could make you stronger. If stats were a reward, I knew what had to be done. I had to figure out how the system worked and abuse it! Leveling up only increased my stats by one, so I needed to make the most of the system, which increased all of them by fifty instead.

  I closed the message to see Sora's face much closer than I remembered. "Hngh!" I flinched back, to which she pressed closer.

  "Really, Kichirou..." Her eyes never left mine. "Thank you."

    Thump-Thump!

Opportunity:

Kiss Sora

Reward: All stats increased by 50

  "Eh?"

  "K-K-K-Kiss." I stuttered as I read the message.

  "Kiss her! Wh-What kind of affection system is this! I thought it would be more centered around gifts like in video games! Though in video games, they can't really add all the sexy scenes, at least not for the big triple A games. They need to be able to sell to the general public without any-"

  "Kiss?" Sora interrupted my thoughts as she tilted her head and pressed a finger to her cheek. "Is that...the reward you want from me?" She asked as her face flushed red. I could tell she was holding back curses and slurs, having assumed I was asking that of her. But, being the awkward idiot I was, I decided to make a joke about it.

  "Oh, totally," I replied as I rested a hand on my hip and shrugged with the other. My eyes glowed as I stared into hers. "Who wouldn't want a kiss from a beautiful maiden like yourself." I watched as her eyes grew wide, and her entire face began to steam in rage. "Uh, s-sorry! That was a joke!" I laughed sheepishly. "I-I didn't mean it!" I had messed up.

  This may have been a different world, but I was no different. In my old world, a joke like that would have gotten me beaten up by the class and other students, but I joked like that online, mainly because no one knew who I was, and I let it slip by accident. On Earth, I would be scolded and told I was harassing the girls. I had done the same thing just then, and I was ready to accept punishment as I bowed my head, getting ready to be hit.

  "Aww, you didn't mean it?" Sora pouted as she lifted my head by the chin with her finger. "That's too bad. Because for you," her face drew closer to mine. "I'd do it."

  "H-Huh?" My eyes widened.

  Thump-Thump!

  "Th-This is it! This is really it! My first kiss! And with such a cute girl too!"

  "Say, Kichirou..." Sora paused, her lips only centimeters from mine, so I felt her breath on my lips as she spoke. "Did you...really not mean it?"

  "I-I-" My face was flushed, and I struggled to speak. What was I, a loner, shut-in NEET who never had any experience with girls, supposed to do? The only female interactions I had were either terrible or with 2D girls, which were much better than 3D, in my opinion. Dating sims were a true God-send.

  Yet even though I knew 2D girls were better than 3D girls, I found myself giving in to her seduction attempts. Could you blame me? I, a male who had never felt the touch of a woman's lips, had the opportunity given to me on a silver platter. Any normal man would jump at the chance to kiss her. She was beautiful.