Chapter 108

"I doubt tha-" I froze as I saw Nana talking to an Elf. It was apparent that he was flirting with her, and she giggled as he did so.

  "You're so pretty," he said as his face closed in on hers.

  "Aren't I?" She smiled as her eyes darted over to me for a second.

  "I've never seen anyone with pink hair and eyes before. It's...fascinating." The Elf continued.

  "Is it?" She leaned back as he drew closer.

  "Say. Are you seeing anyone?"

  "Uh-uh." Nana shook her head. "No one."

  "Really!?" The Elf gasped. "Then would you-" The Elf froze as I approached, the air thick and heavy.

  "Darling?" Nia meowed worriedly as I reached them.

  "Oh, hey, Bun-AH!" Nana cried out as I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled back, forcing her head up.

  "When will you learn?" I growled as I brought my face closer, and my eyes glowed as I stared into hers. "That playing these games won't get you anywhere with me." Hearts filled her eyes as I let her hair go, grabbed her chin, and pulled her closer so our lips were inches apart.

  "Bunny," Nana moaned my name softly.

  "Nana," I replied.

  "Oh, Bunny." She pressed the tip of her nose to mine.

Bonus Quest:
Kiss Nana

Reward:
All stats increased by 15,000

"Bunny, Bunny, Bunny." She rubbed her nose against mine before attempting to kiss me.

  I flicked her face away with my hand and stepped back. "Not a chance," I snorted as I glared at the Elf. "As for you," my eyes glowed menacingly. "Stay away from my Nana."

  "Your Nana?" He asked. "Isn't she your sis-"

  "She's mine!" I yelled as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. "Mine! Mine! MINE!" I shoved him to the ground and landed on top of him. "SO KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF HER! DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER!"

  "Bunny." Nana smiled as she grabbed her chest.

  "Kichirou...?" Sora asked fearfully from where she stood.

  "Calm down, Kichichi," Han tried to calm me down. "I don't think he-"

  "No!" I yelled. "He thought he could take her from me, but she belongs to me! Nana is mine!" I closed my hand into a fist and raised it. "Learn your pla-" Han grabbed my arms and pulled me back.

  "Stop it, Kichirou!" He demanded. "What the hell's gotten into you?"

  "That's not my name! That's not my name! That's not my na-" My eyes widened as I realized what I was doing.

  "Not your name?" Han frowned. "Do you want us to start calling you Bunny, too?" He asked.

  "N-No...I-"

  "Still the crazy rabbit I remember," Azrael chuckled. "And still as obsessed over your sister as always."

  "I-..." I stepped back as I stared at my hands. They were shaking violently, and I placed them over my face as I began to hyperventilate.