Chapter 87

"Ah, Kichirou," the King smiled wide as we appeared before him. "I was expecting you."

  "You were?" Han asked.

  "Indeed." He grinned. "I've decided on a reward for your heroism."

  "Reward? You mean for clearing the dungeon?" Ruby asked.

  The King looked at me with a wide grin. "Indeed."

  "Oh wow. I wonder what it could be." I replied.

  "You could at least try to sound enthusiastic about it," Ruby laughed weakly.

  "Yes. Especially since what I'm gifting you is a mansion. An entire estate for you and your..." he smiled wide. "Harem of women." He erupted into a boisterous laugh.

  "An entire esta-wait! What's so funny, old man!?" I barked.

  "Nothing. I apologize. I just thought of a nickname for you, is all. One that I rather like."

  "Oh?" I frowned. "And what's that?"

  "The Harem King." He laughed.

  "I love it! Wait, n-no, I don't..."

  "That...was the first time I've ever seen you get excited like that outside of battle." Sora gasped. 

  "Then you've never seen his face when he's in bed with me." Nia purred. "Alone."

  "Shut up!" Sora snapped at her. "I will become his number one! Just you wait!" Her eyes gleamed as they met mine. "The Guild Master has taught me what he truly likes."

  "....What I truly like?" I tilted my head in confusion.

  "Uh-huh." She reached behind her back.

  WHIIITISH!

  "GAH! Wh-where did you get that whip!? I cried as I barely managed to dodge it.

  "Doesn't matter. What matters is the Guild Master told me what I needed to do."

  "GULP! A-and what was it they said you had to do?" I asked nervously.

  WHIIITISH!

  "ARF!" I barked as I dropped to all fours out of habit.

  "That's a good boy." Sora smiled seductively. "I'm glad you know your place," she walked to me and squatted down. "You mangy mutt."

  "I am not a-AAAAAHH!" I cried out as she whipped me.

  "I didn't know dogs could speak!" She yelled.

  "Arf! Arf...." I cried as she petted my head.

  "Good boy." She giggled.

  "What the hell?" Nia gave me a gloomy look.

  "The Guild Master told me he liked to be treated like a dog."

  "I do not! I was just tamed to act this-YAAAA!" I squealed as she whipped me again.

  "Did I say you could speak!" She snarled.

  "Awoo-OCK!" My eyes fell on the King.

  "You...are a very odd individual." He sounded worried as he spoke.

  "No! You don't understand! That damn Vampire, she's crazy!" I attempted to defend myself as I rose to my feet.

  "Torappu?" He chuckled. "She was an odd one." His eyes trailed off. "Always so demanding."

  "That's what I'm trying to say! She forced me to be like that! You.." My face turned dark blue. "You don't understand."