Knowledge of Agarthia

Places:

Prostetian Kingdom. Located in the center of Agarthia. The Raetia Empire is the capital.

Rengon Kingdom. Located far South of the Prostetian Kingdom. Soutoria Empire is the capital.

Elden Provence. The land of the Beastkin. North-West of the Prostetian Kingdom.

Grassy Plains- A large, open stretch of land spanning for miles. The Raetia Empire is located within this plain. It is common for monsters to appear, so adventurers often fight monsters here.

Great Pendulum Tree- A large, and the only, tree within the Grassy Plains. Serves as a marker for travelers.

Gilmesh Forest- A forest within the range of the Raetia Empire. The most common spot that adventurers quest in to hunt monsters and protect the city.

Nartuca Village: The home of the Moonlit Elves. This village is north of the Great Pendulum tree, a tree within the center of the Grassy Plains.

Ordon Village- Located in the Elden Provence. This small village was the home of Nia until Kichirou arrived.

Narvile Woods- In the Prostetian Kingdom. A common spot for gathering quests.

Grotto Woods: In the Prostetian Kingdom. Located near Nartuca Village. It is uncommon for adventurers to go here as it is sacred to the Elves. Entry is only allowed upon invitation.

Characters:

Kichirou Saiyaku- MC. A 28-year-old whose soul was placed within a deceased Evolved Monster known as Bunny (One of the Seven Creatures of Lore) He is also the vessel of the Demon King, Azrael.

Lilith Vanduzer- Blacksmith. Always beats Kichirou in a fight whenever they meet—lover of Kichirou.

Caz Vanduzer- Blacksmith. Father of Lilith

Rei Vanduzer- Deceased wife and mother of Caz and Lilith. The soul within Kichirou's dagger.

Torappu/Sabrina- Mage. Guild Master and lover of Azrael/Kichirou. A Vampire.

Ezra- A Mage and Ice Yeti. Guild Receptionist. Total Tsundere. Infatuated with Kichirou and wants to freeze him.

Ruth Undre- Tank. God of War's hero. Loves Kichirou—a sadist.

Nyman Howard- Thief. God of Mischief's hero.

Sora- Archer. Lover of Kichirou

Rubellia- Mage. Lover of Kichirou

Han- Warrior from Chunn Tribe. Kichirou's best friend/brother. Has romantic feelings for Kichirou but never acts on them.

Xion- Elf. Lancer. Lover of the Phantom Rabbit (Kichirou)

Star- Princess of Raetia Empire. In love with Kichirou. Love is one-sided. Has the ability to see into people's past and future. Knows Kichirou's origin?

Nia- Nekomorian. Kichirou's Mate and his blatant favorite of the Harem

Seven Gods

Aqua- God of Time (1st)
Nyra- God of Death (2nd)
Iren- God of War (3rd)
Elizabeth/Liz- God of Nature (4th)
Ashley- God of Mischief (5th)
Lora- God of Knowledge (6th)
Stavia- God of Love (7th)

Seven Deities

Saldoria: Ice Queen
Azurath: King of Fire and Brimstone
Leviathan: King of the Deep
Ariel: Queen of Darkness
Angeal: Queen of Light
Dasai: King of Electricity
Flora: Queen of the Wind

Seven Creatures of Lore

Bunny: Agility, Magic, and Martial Artist
???: Unknown
???: Unknown
???: Unknown
???: Unknown
???: Unknown
???: Unknown

(Known) Spell names and incantations:

FireBall- Oh, Mother of Flames, who watches over all living things, giving warmth to those in need. I call upon thee to bless thy staff with the power of fire, to explode and relinquish thy enemies. FireBall.

Frostbite- Oh, Mother of Frost, who freezes all with her icy gaze. I call upon thee to bless thy humble servant with your ice. Grant me the power freeze all in your name. Frostbite.

Pyrokinesis- Oh, Mother of Flame, who watches over all living things, giving warmth to those in need. I call upon thee to bless thy humble servant with your warmth. Give me a light in the dark. Pyrokinesis.

Land of Ice- I am a harbinger of frost. Biting is my ice, and piercing are my winds. I call upon thee, Saldoria, to heed thy call and turn the land into a gelid tundra. Freeze all who stand in your way and refuse you the right to live. Chill them to the core! Freeze them in your ice for all to see as a frozen effigy! Show the world what happens to those who defy the Ice Queen! Turn the earth into a Land of Ice!

Azurath's Judgment- I am the child of Nardiva. Cleansed in the Flames of Creation and purged of sin, I, alone, arise from the ashes. I call upon the flames of Azurath. Tear the ground asunder and purify the land! Cleanse the unworthy and absolve them of sin! I invoke Azurath's Judgment.

Ice Javelin- Oh, Mother of Frost, who freezes all with her icy gaze. I call upon thee to bless thy humble servant with your ice, and I will show the world how your ice can penetrate even the hottest of flames. Ice Javelin