Chapter 115

"Oh, Bunny," Nora sighed dreamily as she looked into my eyes. "I've missed you so much." She pressed her nose to mine.

  "N-Nora!" I attempted to kick away from under her, but she grabbed my legs and pulled me back.

  "Now, take me, Bunny!" She turned her ass to me and raised it as she wiggled her tail. "Mate with me. Give me your babies, Bunny!"

  "You're just as bad as Nana!" I cried out.

  Looking back at it, that may have been why I, why Bunny, had fallen for her.

  "Don't compare me to your sister!" She snapped at me. "Know hurry up and-"

  "GGGRRRRRR!" A deep, brooding growl cut her off as a Dire Wolf appeared through the thicket.

  "KYAAA!" She squealed as it lunged at her. I instantly hopped forward, my foot connected with its flank. The Dire Wolf was sent flying back a few feet and skidding before getting back up with another growl as it bared its salivating fangs at me.

  "You think you're tough shit, don't you?" I asked with a smile as I hopped closer. "But listen here, and listen well." My eyes glowed menacingly. "I may be a rabbit," I raised my body and leered at the creature. "But you're the prey."

  The Dire Wolf stepped back, hesitating to attack, but I jumped toward it before it could retreat.

  "You thought you could hurt her!" I rammed into its side. "You thought you could eat my Nora!" It twisted to bite me, and I zipped under its stomach and back up around onto its back. "KNEEL!" I pressed my foot down on its shoulder, forcing it to the ground.

  "Oh, Bunny." Nora shivered as she watched me. "This...this is what I missed."

  "Hahaha!" I laughed as the Dire Wolf whined and pouted in an attempt to free itself. "What's wrong? What's wrong? What's wrong!?" I pressed harder on its back, and I heard a satisfying crack as I broke one of its shoulders.

  The Dire Wolf yelped in pain as it clawed the ground in a feeble attempt to escape.

  "Don't cry." I sneered as I moved my foot up to its neck. "You're the one who attacked first. So," I titled my head as my eyes illuminated the dark forest. "You're only getting what you deserve." I crushed its neck with a snap that echoed through the forest.

  The Dire Wolf let out one last yelp before going still.

  "That smile," Nora started as she stared at me.

  "Shit. I was smiling?" My eyes widened. "S-sorry, I-"

  "I missed it!" She tackled me.

  "Nora!" I cried out as we were sent tumbling down a slope.

  "Bunny!" She giggled and pinned me down as we reached the bottom. "Bunny!" She pressed her nose to mine and rubbed against it. "Oh, I love you so much, Bunny! I love you! I missed you! I missed you!" She began crying.

  "Nora...?" My eyes widened as she buried her face in my chest fur.

  "I missed you!" She sobbed. "I've been looking for you for five years! I thought you died."

  "I did...." My ears flattened at the thought.

  "Please." She begged. "Don't leave me again!"

  "Nora....I..." I hesitated before continuing. "I can't stay like this forever. I have to return to-"

  "To your harem of Humans!" She snapped. "Didn't you say I was the only Rabbit you were sexually attracted to? So," she got off me and raised her butt in the air. "Show me just how sexually attracted you are." She wiggled her tail.