Chapter 74

(join my discord https://discord.com/invite/fftM9zZsST )

  "Kichirou! How could you!?" Stavia cried. "Not only do you use the spell she gave you, but now you ask her to love you! You're such a jerk! Why don't you ask me! I'm your God! I'm the one you should be asking to love you!" As she ranted, she grabbed hold of my shirt. "I'm the God of Love. I know more about love than Iren ever could! I would make you feel like you never have before." She ran her hands down my torso. "My. When did you get so cut." She drooled.

  "Egh! Get away you creep!" I jumped back from her. "Don't touch me like that, you useless Goddess! You should be the one called Aqua, not her!"

  "What's that supposed to mean!" She demanded as she stomped her foot. "You know what?! I don't care! I've had enough of you! I'm sending you back to where you came from!" She aimed her hand at me.

  "WAITWAITWAIT! DON'T!" I threw myself to the ground in a bow. "I can't go back! Not now that I have a cat girl! I can't lose her! I'll kill myself if you send me back! You don't want that, do you? The blood of an innocent on your hands?"

  "It's too late for that." Azrael growled.

  "You really are obsessed with that Nekomorian girl, aren't you?" Stavia sneered. "Fine. I guess, in the name of love, I won't send you back."

  "What do you mean send him back?" Aqua asked.

  "Oh. Uh...Ummm..." Stavia began to sweat nervously.

  "Did you mean it?" Iren asked me as the other two began to bicker back and forth. It was mostly Stavia stuttering for words and excuses while Aqua demanded the truth.

  "Mean what?" I asked.

  "What you said. Do you want me to fall in love with you?"

  "Oh, that?" I smiled. "I do."

  "You would waste a wish on that?"

  "I'm not wasting anything," I frowned. "I mean, I'm asking you to fall for me. If I thought it was a waste, I wouldn't have asked for it, would I?"

  "Heh. All those dating sims I played are coming in handy."

  "No. What you say is sad and pathetic. Or, as you would say, cringe. It's only your Charm ability that's doing anything." Azrael remarked.

  "LIAR!"

  "You would really take me?" She rested a hand on her chest as she blushed. "You would take me as a lover? You would cherish me forever? You would have eyes for me and only me? I would be your favorite woman? I would be your favorite smell?"

  "Wh-what is she rambling about!"

  "Hahaha!" Azrael laughed. "I think you just seduced, what you would call, a stalker!"

  "WHAT!?" I stepped back as she stepped closer.

  "You would stare at me and only me with those eyes? Those eyes are mine. They belong to me. You belong to me." The questions soon became declarations.

  "Um...I...actually, on second tho-"

  "TOO LATE!" She smiled manically as she raised a hand in a snapping gesture. "I, Iren, God of War, hereby declare my love for Kichirou Saiyaku. Let this be known!" She snapped her fingers, and I was returned to the Guild.