Chapter 81

Luck:
You have survived with one HP

  "Is he dead?" Sabrina grunted as she limped toward me and looked down.

  "I...think so? The spell I used was a level nine. No normal person would be able to survive tha-" She froze.

  "What?" Sabrina asked as she grabbed her bruised arm. "What's wrong?"

  "His head...he...he's looking at me." Ezra stuttered in fear.

  "What are you talking about? He probably died like that."

  "No...his head. It just moved." Ezra took a step back. "He's still al-YAAAA!" I quickly spun on my back and to my hands. Both of my feet caught fire as I swept their legs from under them, a tornado of fire spinning around and sending them flying. I flipped to my feet and picked up the scythe I had dropped.

  "AMAZING!" The announcer shouted. "TRULY AMAZING! THE RABBIT IS AMAZING! I WANT TO HAVE HIS BABIES! KYAAA!"

  "WHAT DID SHE SAY!!??"

Notice:
Several people have fallen in love with you. As a result, all stats have been increased by 3,000

  "WHAT!? They don't even know who I am though! Well, I guess that doesn't really matter, does it?"

  "How?" Ezra grunted as she slowly and painfully rose to her feet. "How are you still alive? That spell...It should have killed you."

  I scratched the back of my head and shrugged. The spell had done some damage, but I was able to shift my class to Tank before it hit, so it didn't do much.

  "That's...that's not possible." She fell to her knees.

  "It looks like the Phantom Rabbit has defeated both Ezra and the Guild Master!" The announcer declared. "I guess that means-"

  "Not so fast," a familiar voice sounded from within the arena. I turned to see Han, as well as the rest of my party, with their weapons ready. "I may have forfeited, but if we're accepting challengers because everyone else did as well." They all readied their weapons. "Then we want to fight the Rabbit too." Han smiled.

  "Heh." I spun my scythe as I turned to face them. "They want to challenge me? Well, I guess it'd be a good idea to see just how much they've grown since I last saw them. I wonder if they still remember all the things I taught them."

  "Are-are you sure about this?" The announcer asked. "He just defeated three S-rank adventures. Two of them were among the strongest in the Kingdom."

  "That doesn't matter," Sora replied. "Because we had Kichi. He taught us how to fight and work as a team."

  "Even if he's stronger than us," Ruby added.

  "Even if we're no match for him," Nia purred devilishly.

  "As long as we have a strategy," Han slammed his fist into his hand.

  """"We will never lose!!!!""""

  Their synchronization sent chills down my spine.

  "I love it! I love all of you!" I laughed in thought as I stabbed the scythe into the ground and flipped onto its shaft in a squat. "Now then," I rested the back of my hand on my cheek and motioned towards them with the other. "Come and get me."

  "Ruby! Start an incantation! Whatever spell is fine by me." Han took charge. "Sora, you stay back and protect her. Nia," Han grinned wide. "I'll take the charge. You stay back a little and jump in if I need help. Just don't stray too far from Ruby because if he targets her and gets past me, Sora won't be able to hold him off alone."

  "Yes! YES! Just like I taught you! Predict who I'll target first and set up a formation to protect them!"

  "Understood!" Nia purred as she lowered herself to the ground in a prowl-like stance. Her tail flicked back and forth, and I watched in amusement as it did so.

  "Seriously. She's so c-UUUU!" My thoughts were interrupted as Han swung his ax at me. "He's gotten faster!" I flipped back and swung on the shaft of the scythe, kicking him in his gut.

  "Nice try!" He grabbed my legs while still absorbing the force of the impact. "But I've seen you do that already!" He swung and tossed me into the air.

  "He took the hit just to throw me!? No..." I flipped while in the air to look down. I saw Sora readying several arrows into her bow. One was covered in ice, another in flame, and the third in lightning. She released them all at me.

  I zipped around the three of them as I slowly changed my momentum to head toward Ruby and interrupt her incantation.

  "Nyot so fast!" Nia's fist connected with the side of my face as I reached for Ruby. Her brute strength sent me crashing to the ground, but I quickly flipped to my feet and dug my hands into the ground to stop faster.

  "Yes! How perfect!" I marveled. "Such perfect unison! Any normal opponent wouldn't have been able to dodge in the air like that! But they knew that I could and predicted I would make my way towards Ruby, but Nia was there to stop me! Also...did Nia say nyot? So cuuuute!"

  I dusted myself off as I stood to full height, rolled my shoulders, and hopped from one leg to another.

  "Now let's see how you react to an opponent that prefers to target your warrior over your support!" My fists and feet caught fire as I charged at Han.

  "Hey!" Nia chirped as she appeared in front of me. "Don't forget about me!" She jabbed her fist at me. I ducked under it and went to uppercut her stomach but stopped just before it hit.

  "I can't hit her! I can't!" I snuffed the flames out on my hand, grabbed her arm, and slapped her cheek softly before spinning and throwing her back towards Ruby and Sora. I turned quickly as Han swung his ax at me and ducked underneath. My fist again caught fire as I threw a hook to his side. The combustion went off but did nothing to stagger him. "What?"

  "Nice try!" He smiled as his hair and eyes began to glow. "But I don't stagger that easily!" He threw his arm down in an overhand that connected with my shoulder and forced my knees to bend.

  "Damn, this dude is freaky strong!"

  "What do you expect? He's a warrior of the Chunn Tribe." Azreal commented. "They're known for their strength and pose."

  "Still though." I jumped back. "Isn't he too strong?"

  "That may have to do with the Berserk skill he now has."

  "Right. I forgot about that." I steadied myself and raised my hands to my face.

  "You want to challenge me to hand-to-hand combat?" Han laughed as he, too, raised his fists. "Then let's go."