Chapter 65

"Why are you smiling?" The High Orc asked as it clamped all four hands together to slam down on me. "I hate-IGH!" It was cut off as I used Zip to slide from under it, propelling myself up its arms. I placed my hands on them to twist for extra momentum as my foot connected with its jaw with an impact so great, that it caused a shockwave from the force. "AGH!" The High Orc staggered as I landed on my feet, my hair covering my eyes and a sickening smile on my face.

  It quickly collected itself and went to punch me once again. I zipped around its fist and grabbed hold of its bicep, swinging myself like a gymnast so my foot connected under its chin with another shockwave. I let go simultaneously, and my momentum carried me up where I spun so my heel connected with the side of its head.

  "YOU DAMNED HU-GAH!" It howled in pain as I kicked off the air diagonally with a ripple to spin-kick its face. I quickly flipped and kicked the air again before I hit the ground and sent myself straight up so my knee connected under its chin. I frontflipped and ax-kicked its shoulder, forcing it down to one knee. "I'LL KILL YOU!" It grabbed my foot as I went to kick its jaw again.

  "Will you?" I asked with a deranged smile as I twisted upside down and used the momentum to send my foot into its jaw again. That time, I heard a satisfying crack as I shattered it.

  "GRAAAAHHH!" It roared as it tossed me into the air like a rag doll.

  I quickly steadied myself and created a ripple that prevented me from going too high, and I stood upside down in front of it as it looked up at me in confusion, rage, and curiosity.

  "What!" My grin widened as it raged and began to throw a flurry of punches at me with all four arms. I effortlessly swiped them away with my own, leaning to dodge the ones I couldn't and getting in some punches myself when I saw an opening. "Impossible!" It roared as it realized its attacks failed to work on me.

  I released the ripple and dropped down. The High Orc took that opportunity to grab one of my feet and slammed me into the ground before punching me several times and tossing me like an old, used towel.

  I bounced several times before spinning to land on my feet. I slid to a stop with my arms hanging dead in front of me as I hunched over.

  "Hey, hey," I said with a wicked smile, my hair covering my eyes. "Did you really think that you, an inferior monster, could defeat me?" I chuckled. "I haven't even used magic yet." It set its jaw back in place with a loud crack and glared at me.

  "You will pay for mocking me." It growled.

  "Will I?" I lifted my head to meet its gaze. My eyes glowed and refracted an odious yellow off the rain around me.

  "You're ill." It said as all four of its arms made a circle and collected at its center. "But no matter. Because this ends here!"

  The ground began to shake as it started to crack all around me, and the Earth opened up like a chasm around us before it began to rise high into the air. Me and the High Orc were now alone on an arena of its creation that reached high into the sky.

  Thunder boomed, followed by a strike of lightning that appeared behind me. I heard the High Orc take a slow, deep breath as if steadying itself before slamming its foot into the ground.

  Several chunks of earth shot up, and it began punching them and chipping pieces away that came flying at me.

  "Hahaha!" I laughed as I used Zip to twirl around one before landing on another and jumping off it in an arc. "How fun!" The High Orc dug its hands into one of the chunks of earth and spun to toss it at me. It came faster than I had expected, and it slammed into me, forcing me out of the air and sending me crashing to the ground with a crushing weight.