Chapter 89

"OOF!" I groaned as I was thrown onto the bed. "What the hell was that f-ooooorrrr!" I shivered as Sora licked my lower abdomen.

  "We told you, Kichi." Sora kissed my waist as Ruby began to remove my shirt fully.

  "Tonight, we're having a steamy sex session." Ruby smiled as she nibbled my ear.

  "B-but it's still daytime!" I rebelled as I stared at the sun out the window.

  "Then I guess we'll have to make it last until the night," Nia purred.

  "GAH! Where'd you come from!?" I squeaked.

  "I'm always around," she said as she crawled onto the bed. "Especially when you smell like this." Her pupils narrowed. "The smell you give off when aroused," she pressed me down by my chest and leaned close to my face. "Is intoxicating."

  "Is it?" I smiled, my eyes glowing.

  "It is." She purred seductively.

  "I like the sounds you make." I pressed my forehead to hers. "They're intoxicating."

  "Just the sounds?" Nia grinned as she grabbed my face. "What about the smell and tas-"

  "Stop being sexual with her and not us!" Sora demanded as she pulled Nia away.

  "NYA!" Nia cried out.

  "Hey! That's not what I-Hm?" I looked at my hand, which had been tied to the bed frame. "Eh?" My other hand was tied. "Wh-what...what is this?" I asked worriedly.

  "A steamy sex session," Sora giggled devilishly.

  "I never consented to this!"

  "Oh, hush." Nia's tail flicked fervently as she smiled at me. "Han told me how you always wanted to be tied down and taken forcefully by several cat girls."

  "He did! I mean, I never said that! And-and even if I did...." I looked over at Sora and Ruby. "They aren't cat girls."

  "Wow. He really is picky with his kinks," Ruby chuckled.

  "I don't have kinks! Now let me go!"

  "It's okay, Kichi." Nia purred as she snuggled up to my neck. Her tail curled up to me as she softly bit me. "They have a surprise for you."

  "A surprise?" I looked over at the two girls who dropped below the bed and vanished out of my sight for a moment. When they popped back up, they both had cat ears on their head and a tail behind them.

  "Nya!" Sora meowed as she posed.

  "Will you...kiss me meow, Kichi?" Ruby asked as she crawled onto the bed.

  "Ah! Wh-where d-did you g-g-get those c-costumes!?" I became a panicked mess as I eyed the two.

  They both looked so soft and warm. Their curves and edges were highlighted by the ears and tail they now adorned. They definitely were my type.

  "Wow, look at him." Sora's eyes widened. "He's never gotten flustered over us like this." She crawled onto the bed with me. "Maybe...tonight we'll see what kind of man you really are." Her eyes gleamed.

  "W-wait..." My chest was pounding so hard I struggled to breathe. "I-I don't know about this..."

  "Why not?" Nia meowed questionably.

  "B-because," the light in my eyes began to pulse. "I may not be able to control myself." They all shivered.

  "Then it's a good thing we have you tied down, isn't it?" Sora grinned as she crawled up my torso to my face.