1

song rec: brother-kodaline

Jimin focus:

"Hyungggg----Nooooo" Jimin yells as wakes up in a cold sweat.

"Jimin ! You okay ?" Taehyung his roomate and best friend rushes into his room. 

"Yeah" Jimin replies shakily.

"Is it the same dream again?"

"Yes. Don't worry about it, go to sleep" Jimin waves him off.

"Here drink some water, let me know if you want something" Taehyung hands over the water bottle and leaves the room.

Kim seokjin. That's who Jimin dreams about every night. His half brother, even though they don't have the same father, Seokjin's father and his mom raised them equally. Both their parents passed 13 years ago. It only brought them closer. Jin practically raised Jimin after their paren't death.

1 month ago:

"Hyung please, I need to go there, please let me take your car" Jimin whined trying to grab the car keys which Jin held above his own head. "Don't use your height as an advantage over me"

"Jimin-ah you are drunk , what kind of brother am I to let you drive"

"Hyung---"

"What if you damage my precious baby, I just changed the paint layer" Jin slides his hand over his car's bonnet.

"I just had two shots and I have high alcohol tolerability" Jimin crossed his arms.

"No jimin , I'll let you take it tomorrow" Jin was about to enter into their shared apartment.

"Hyunggg---" Jimin was interrupted by the ringing of Jin's phone.

"Fine only if I come along and only if I drive" he picked up the phone. "Hello, yes--why can't you just let it go--fine--now? I'm going to the Jayus fair out of town--later--I said later" he hanged up his phone.

"You're serious !? you are gonna come with me instead of doing your boring work?" Jimin grinned.

"Being a prosecutor isn't boring Jimin and I just started out, of course I'll have to do a lot of work" Jin shook his head and got in the car. "Climb in or I leave you here"

"Okay" Jimin quickly got in and fastened his seatbelt.

After about 20 minutes they got to the highway, "You should start letting me drive hyung, see there are no vehicles out here"

"No jimin, especially not now, if anything happens you could get arrested" Jin says.

"It's not like I haven't been arrested before" Jimin snickers.

"Jimin! don't speak of it. All of those arrests happened when you were a minor" Jin says with a stern voice.

Jimin simply looks out the window. Jin furrows his eyebrows and looks at Jimin, "Tell me you are doing  stuff again" Jimin stays silent. "Jimin look at me, are you ?"

"Of course not hyung, just mildly illegal stuff, I haven't gotten into trouble yet"

"Jimin, you are dissapointing me" Jin shakes his head and focuses on the road.

"Hyung--the flower shop isn't paying me well----OH GOD HYUNG ! LOOK OUT" Jimin says as he sees a truck coming at him, on his side, with a high speed, honking but not slowing down. He looks at the truck approaching him through his window like a deer caught on headlight.