16

MATURE SCENE: 18+

Taehyung slowly drags down his hand to Jungkook's lower half, Jungkook stops him before he could cause any damage.

"Don't provoke me. I won't be able to control myself" Jungkook breathes.

"Don't control yourself, c'mon change my mind, make me wanna give you a chance" Taehyung leads the detective to his bedroom. "show me your moves"

He struck a chord in Jungkook,"Take off your shirt and pants and get on the bed" Taehyung obeys and removes his clothing, now he is only on his boxers and rushes to bed and gets on his hands and knees.

"Did I tell you to do that sweetheart?" Jungkook asks, his voice getting a few octaves lower. "I want you to look at me when I fuck you"

Tae gulps, why does Jungkook have such a great impact on him?

He quickly turns around and looks at Jungkook's shirtless body, damn !! he so fine.

He wants to run his hands all over that body but he resists, "come here"

Jungkook smiles and climbes on top of Tae and kisses him slow and deep, Tae lets out a moan. Jungkook then moves to the neck and kisses it. "Ju-Jungkook" Tae grinds upwards.

Jungkook slides his hand down Tae's torso and stops just before his boxers, "Can I?"

Taehyung nods, unable to form words, he's never been out of control like this.

"use your words baby" Jungkook whispers.

"Yes please" Tae bucks his hips.

Jungkook removes the underwear, now Tae's completely naked and Jungkook shivers, "you are so beautiful Taehyung" he kisses every inch from his stomach to down there.

Tae feels so overwhelmed, he controls himself.

"More" he whines.

"I'm gonna insert my fingers, tell me if its too much"

"Its not my first time or anything" Tae says.

"I know, I don't care. Don't wanna hurt you" Jungkook replies softly and inserts his index finger and moves it around, once he feels Tae's comfortable he inserts 2 more and starts scissorring. Tae lets out a moan.

"Stop--I might--stopp" Tae whines.

"what's wrong?" Jungkook removes his hand right away.

Taehyung blushes, he doesn't know why? he never did before.

"I wanna--"

"wanna what? top?" Jungkook asks.

"No! hell No! I wanna suck you off" Tae looks at Jungkook innocently.

GOD ! Jungkook almost came just from the sight, "s-sure go a-ahead do whatever you want" he lies down.

Taehyung removes Jungkooks pants and boxers in one go and his eyes widen at the sight, will it even fit? he wonders, thank God he wasn't all sassy challenging Jungkook that he could take it without prep. He moves his hand up and down and finally takes it into his mouth, using his hand for the parts he couldn't use his mouth.

Jungkook grips the sheets tighter, his knuckles turning white, he fights the urge to buck his hips.

Taehyung prided himself on the fact that he gives amazing blowjobs, but right now he was so frustrated, he couldn't fit the whole thing  in his mouth, encouraged by Jungkook's moans he kept trying, he almost did it but Jungkook stopped him, "that's enough, come here"

Jungkook places Tae back on the bed and puts on the condom Tae gave him and opens his legs, "you ready?"

"Yes" Tae says.

Jungkook pushes in, Tae screws his eyes close, Jungkook gives him time to adjust, Tae can't believe this, why is Jungkook treating him so delicately? not one of his one night stands did this to him. Maybe Jungkook does love him.

Jungkook notices the tears in Taehyung's eyes, "baby no, does it hurt" he tries to pull out but Tae wraps his legs around around the younger's hips and pulls him closer, "no it doesn't hurt"

Jungkook kisses Tae's eye lids, "don't cry please"

"Start moving" Tae chokes out.

Jungkook starts moving and slowly picks up the pace, hitting right on the spot, within minutes Taehyung's a complete moaning mess, "AHH JUNGKOOK! right there--I'm gonna--"

"Go ahead" Jungkook says and hits deeper. They cum together.

"Goodnight Taehyung" Jungkook whispers as he sees the already passed out boy.

THE NEXT DAY~

Taehyung wakes up just like everyday, his eyes widen when he feels Jungkook's body behind him.

He slowly turns around to see Jungkook already awake and staring at him, "Good morning"

"You are still here?" Tae asks.

"I told you. I'm not leaving. so are you giving me a chance?" Jungkook smirks.

Tae smiles cheekily, "convince me more"

Jungkook gets on top of Taehyung once more, "hmm should I?"

Taehyung knows he's already breaking his own code. Going for a second time. But he can't stop himself.

Tae smiles, "you should" he licks his lips eyeing Jungkook's abs and raises his hand to feel it, the second his hand reached the boy's chest, Jungkook grabs his hand places it above his head. "uh huh"

"Jungkook!!!!" Tae whines bucking his hips, "let me feel you" he pouts. 

"Taehyung, If I'm your boyfriend,  then you'll get to feel this whenever and wherever you want" he places a kiss on his right cheeck.

"If I'm your boyfriend, then I'll take you out on cute little dates" he a places a kiss on his left cheeks.

"If I'm your boyfriend, then I'll cook for you anything and everything you want" he places a kiss on his forehead.

"If I'm your boyfriend, then I'll buy all those godamn cupcakes you need" he places a kiss on his eyelids.

"I also have a very high sex drive" Tae bucks his hips once again.

"I'll satisy you" Jungkook places a soft kiss on his lips. He pulls away before Tae could deepen it.

"But I need just one thing in return" 

"what is it?" Tae asks.

"Be mine, I won't force you to fall for me, to say that you love me. Its fine if you just let me love you. Be mine, be exclusively mine, don't go to other guys, just be mine" Jungkook places his head on the crook of Tae's neck and breathes in.

"Okay" Tae says.

"What?" Jungkook shoots up his head.

"I can't say that I love you, it may take a while, days months or years--it may never come too--but I have to agree that you are different from others, and something in me just wants to give you a chance. Please don't break my heart"

"I won't break your heart. I can't promise it. But I'll try my very best. I would rather have my own heart broken than to break yours" 

Tae gives him a soft smile, "so boyfriend?"

"boyfriends" Jungkook smiles.

"Okay, boyfriend? can you deal with my problem down there, its getting painful" Tae points at his dick.

Jungkook chuckles, "Sure"