2

Flashback: Jimin age 15:

Jimin as usual picked a fight with the wrong crowd, "Ah shit! I'm gonna die!" he yells as he runs through the small streets knocking down the boxes and bicycles

"Get here you little shit!" big men with weapons run behind him. Few of them following them in motorbikes.

Jimin manages to slip from their eyes and runs towards some storage lockers, he leans against one ,panting hard, there's nowhere to hide, it's a straight wide road. In a few minutes they would definitely catch up to him.

"Shit, if they don't kill me , Jin hyung would defintiely kill me!!" he yells forcely scratching his head.

"Hey man, you good?" A voice interrupts him. Jimin looks up to see a boy about his age leaning against the nearby storage locker with his right leg propped up against the locked shutter, a bag loosely hanging on his left shoulder.

Not a single thing about the boy screamed 'good boy' Jimin figured he was trustable, "No man, some very bad people are looking for me, damn I'm going to die"

The boy chukles, "I may help you, but I need to know something first"

"Know what?" Jimin asks.

"Do you perhaps know how to hotwire a bike?"

"of course ! but I don't know how to drive one"

"Don't worry about it" the boy smiles wickedly, "hotwire it for me" he points at a bike parked near him.

Jimin rushes to the bike and starts to work his magic, "c'mon c'mon"

"buddy, you might wanna hurry up" the boy says. Jimin turns around to see the men on bikes coming in a distance. "please c'mon, help me out here" he talks to the bike and tries again.

"Hey stop right there !!" One of the men yells as they gain speed.

"Ah! yes !! it's done!" Jimin smiles looking at the boy. "Perfect! hold this" the boy hands him the bag and climbs on the bike, "hop on". As instructed Jimin hops on and holds tight.

The boy surprisingly drives fast and safe not dropping Jimin, "It's my first time driving" the boy yells, "oh god, be careful" Jimin yells back.

The men haven't stopped following them, "they are getting closer!!!" Jimin yells.

"Open the bag and throw the things in it at them!!"

"huh?" Jimin opens the bag to see various things, he picks a few balls and throws at them, and something like a beartrap, "why the hell do you carry beartraps!?" he yells and throws it at them. He picked up some heavy books and threw it at them , some of them skid and the rest slowed down as the boy gained speed.