36

HOSEOK FOCUS PART.1

past~

Hoseok was 5 years old when papa Jung bought home a baby introducing him as a brother.

That was the first time when Hobi felt imense rage, that was when he started to believe that he wasn't good enough for his father, that was when he promised himself that he would always keep trying to satisfy his dad.

Just to hear a I LOVE YOU back.

Just to be treated like a son.

For some reason, he doesn't remember, but Jungkook had to go away. Hoseok was over the moon happy when his father said that his baby brother is going back to his mother.

But he didn't know his father would react negatively and show his anger on Him.

****

Hoseok was 6 years old when he first saw Jungkook's mom, she was pretty just like Jungkook. She tried to talk to him, being all kind and nice. Hobi hated it, he hated it a lot.

She took him to the river, to have a picnic. She was standing on the edge, looking at the sky, talking to him about the angels and how Jungkook was also an angel.

Hearing his name, something snapped in him, he pushed her.

She rolled over, her head hit on a rock and she fell into the river.

Hoseok did nothing but watch. He felt warm in a long time.

For some reason his father was happy too, knowing that women died, which gave Hoseok happiness.

****

It was at the same year he met Yoongi for the first time. 

He hated and liked him at the same time.

When Yoongi's parents died, his father forced him to talk to Yoongi. He refused, "I don't want to talk to that freak" he said.

His father hit him, for the very first time.

The next day he forced himself to go talk to Yoongi.

For a few days Hobi had to pretend, but then he didn't have to pretend anymore. He felt happy, he felt warm whenever he was with Yoongi.

Hobi's days were dark when he was alone with his father, he used to come home with a damaged truck and they fix it up each time. He never questioned it.

As he got a little older, he understood. His father didn't have to say anything.

Everytime he came home with a damaged truck, the next day the news declared an accident.

Hoseok silently started helping his father.

With Yoongi, he had the time of his life, for the first time in his life someone smiled when he walked into the room, someone protected him from bullies.

They had each other's back.

****

One day for a change instead of Yoongi, Hobi went to him with a broken lip and bruised cheecks.

When Yoongi asked him what was the reason and who did it, he lied saying it was some unkown boys, but it was his own father, a person who Yoongi looked up to.

"you need to be careful Hobi, You want me to teach them a lesson?" Yoongi asked.

"No"

"Okay, let me treat to your wounds" 

"Do you know how to?"

"I've seen you treat my wounds plenty of times, c'mon" Yoongi rubbed the antiseptic cream in a swab and brought it to Hobi's lips.