5

Jimin focus:

It's 7 A.M when Jimin gets to the apartment, last night at the flower shop they made him knit almost 200 boquets. He rubs his eyes as he put the key in the keyhole and twists it, before he could pull it, the door was pushed towards him and he sees a man with wide eyes.

"AHHH" they both yell.

"Damn, don't tell me you are the boyfriend of the guy I hooked up with" the man says. 

"Nah man, I'm just his friend" Jimin sighs. The man before him does look familiar.

"Ah, thank God" the Man sighs.

"Hey Jimin" Tae's voice comes from the kitchen.

"Wait Jimin? Park Jimin? I knew you looked familiar, I saw you at the hospital last week, you dropped your ID" the man says.

"Oh yeah, thanks for that" Jimin smiles. "I would have gotton into trouble if I had lost it" 

"I'm hoseok, bye nice meeting you" he smiles and exits the apartment.

Jimin goes into the kitchen and accepts the coffee cup Tae offers, "Will you be seeing him again? seems like a nice person"

"You know my rule Jimin, I Won't hook up with someone more than once and he seems like someone who would be into dating, when I'm clearly not" Tae sips his drink.

"You won't hook up with someone more than once even though they are extremely hot?" Jimin smirks.

"Well, I haven't met someone like that, oh I met a guy last night, he was super hot, too bad he had to leave"

"Really? me too, guess a lot of hot people were there last night" Jimin says, "The client who ordered all the boquets paid a huge amount, guess what,  he paid it in cash, its still in the store's locker" 

"Only the manager knows the password right?" Tae plops down on the couch.  "You know the password don't you?" he grins.

"Yup! the best part is that She doesn't know that I know it" Jimin smirks.

"Jimin, that's awesome! No one will suspect you, should we do it tonight? It's  my day off---oh did you eat anything last night?" Tae stands up.

A sudden rush of hesitation washes over Jimin, It's been a while since he did anything majorly illegal, if he gets caught he could get arrested, what would Jin hyung think of him?

flashback:

"What the hell Jimin!?" Jin yells at his brother as they exit the police station.  "It's what? the fourth? the fifth? or the sixth time I'm getting you out of Jail"

"It was just a holding cell" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Don't get smart with me Park Jimin ! do you think this is a joke? huh? I bet it'd be real funny if I leave you to rot in the holding cell next time" Jin glares at Jimin.

"okay, I'm sorry" Jimin apologizes half heartedly.

"Fights Jimin? really? when did you learn how to fight? you know how dangerous it is? what did I do wrong in raising you?" Jin runs a hand through his hair.

"I was just defending myself" Jimin talks back.

"Oh yeah? one among those kids is in the hospital with a broken nose!... "

"Okay geez! I won't do it again, can we go now? I'm hungry"

Jin's expression softens, "When was the last time you ate?"