7

NEXT DAY:

Kim Taehyung focus:

"I'm so fucking bored !!!"  Tae hits a sleeping Jimin with a pillow.

"OW Tae!" Jimin pushes Tae out of his bed, "let me sleep"

"It's 3 in the afternoon and I have't seen you since you went out to return your manager's key card...did you even return it?"

Jimin opens his eyes, "Yes I did, wait what time is it?" he shoots up on his bed.

"2:50 sharp" Tae looks at his watch.

"Crap! I need to go to the flower shop to check in, or I'm gonna look suspicious" he puts on his shoes.

"Take me with you, I'm so bored" Tae whines kicking his legs.

"Fine, come along" Jimin rushes out the door. "Icecream's on you"

As they get down from their apartment, Tae spots Karen coming out of the club, "Hey Karen" he  smiles waving his hand, "Hi V" she smiles back. Tae knows that the smile is as fake as his own smile. After they cross her he rolls his eyes, "I can't wait for her to fucking quit, such a bitch"

"Hey V!?" she calls out.

Tae turns around with the same fake smile he had on earlier, "Yes?"

"Last night someone came to the bar asking for you" she says.

"Oh? did you get a name or a number?"

"No" she smiles. Taehyung knows she is lying, either she intentionally didn't get it or that she threw it away.

"No worries, probably would have been someone I hooked up with came back to ask for more" Tae smirked, "It's so annoying you know---Oh sorry you can't relate" he giggled.

Karen scoffed and walked away. 

"What did she even do to  you? leave her alone" Jimin stops his friend from saying anything further but giggles along nevertheless.

~~

Once they get to the flower shop, Jimin raises his eyebrows when he notices his manager's absence and instead the assistant manager, Ms.Jo, who is a very lovely person, seated at the manager's chair.

"Where's Mrs.Tran?" Jimin asks, Tae standing behind him quietly.

"didn't you hear? she's at the police station" Ms.Jo answers.

"What for?"

"She was the one who took the money" 

"What!?" both Tae and Jimin squeal at the same time.

"The cops found half of the money in her room and the also her key card was used, turns out she's been doing this for a while"

"Oh" Jimin says.

"You can take a day off Jimin, you've worked really hard on those bouquets, we will be fine without you for a day" she smiles.

"Thank you" Jimin smiles and follows Tae outside.

"That bitch!" they both yell. 

"I knew she wasn't innocent, she's been taking money for a really long time! that's why I wasn't paid enough" Jimin states.

"Well Karma got her ass, and we got off the hook, thank god!" Tae grins.

"Let's go get our Icecreams!" Jimin drags Tae to a nearby icecream truck.

Once they get their icecreams, they walk slowly, taking time to enjoy the way it tastes in a hot day like this.

"Tae I gotta tell you something" Jimin says.

"What is it?"

"Remember when I told you that I saw a hot guy at the club that day?" Jimin looks at Tae, who's trying to lick the melting icecream.

"Vaguely"

"I saw him yesterday"

"Cool" Tae replies not paying much attention to it.

"He asked me out on a date" Jimin says nonchalently.

"What!?" Tae chokes, "For real ?"

"Yes" Jimin nods, a smile forming on his face. He fills Tae in on what happened yesterday and how Yoongi asked him out.

"woah, whatcha gonna do?" Tae asks as he wipes his hand after finishing his icecream.

"I don't know, I want to call him, but also I don't want to call him" Jimin scratches his head.

Tae sees a soda can lying on the floor, "Look at this can" he says, "If this soda can when I kick it, lands on that trashbag , you call him, if it doesn't land there then don't call him"

"Okay" Jimin shrugs.

Tae aims for the trashbag and kicks the can, but little did Jimin know that Tae is very bad at aiming, the soda can flew and hit a man in his head.

"Oh my God!" Jimin covers his mouth.

"Shit--I'm sorr-" before he could apologize the big guy turns around with a scowl, "You brats!"

"Sorry" Tae yells from where they are standing.

"How about you apologize in other way" the man smirks and points at his dick.

"The fuck" Tae scrunches his nose. "Fuck you! you stupid bald eagle head!"

"Tae we should go" Jimin says.

"What did you say!? you looking for a beating huh?" the man comes forward.

"I'm not afraid to fight you" Tae rolls his shirt sleeve.

The man whistles and 2 more guys join him, "How about now?"

"We are not afraid to fight a pervert like you" Jimin rolls up his sleeve.

The man whistles again and 3 more men join him.

"Ah fuck" Tae mummers and looks at Jimin.

Jimin smiles at the man and looks back at Tae and nods, he counts, "Uno--dos--"

Tae smirks and nods his head, "Tres" they both yell and starts to run in the opposite direction.

Tae and Jimin has a lot of code words and rules. One of their rule is that fight only when you know you can win, and another is that always count to three before getting into a fight so that the other could be prepared. One of their code words is that, if they start counting in english it means 'let's fight' and if in spanish it means, 'let's run away'

Taehyung understood the code when Jimin started to count in Spanish, "Ah shit! they are running after us!" he yells following Jimin through the small narrow alleyways.

"What did you expect!?" Jimin yells back, "Hurry up I know a way" he steps on 3 boxes and jumps a gate.

"I didn't stretch in the morning" Tae groans and does the same, "Ow my leg hurts" he whines. 

They go behind a van and kneel down, "Why are we always getting into trouble?" Tae breaths hard, his hand on his chest, calming his heart.

"7 years of friendship and I ask myself that everyday" Jimin lets out a chuckle."See if they are gone" he says, motioning Tae to stick out his head.

Taehyung nods and sticks out his head, before he could hide again, one of the man spots him, "Hey! there they are!!"

"Ah fuck! RUN!" Tae pushes Jimin, and they both run, "go around that corner!" Jimin yells at Tae.

Taehyung blindly and quickly turns around the corner and hits face first into a hard back and falls back on the ground, "ow!"

"Oh my God Taehyung!" Jimin rushes to his friend but a man standing next to the person Tae collided on helped Tae up, "Are you okay?"

Tae looks at the man who's helping him up and his eyes widen, "Jeon babe?"