3

Friday morning

Min yoongi focus:

"Officer Min" Yoongi hears a voice as soon as he steps his foot inside the station.

"Shh" he motions  the man behind the voice to shut up, and reaches for the coffee cup with his name written on it. 

"Hyung--" he again cuts of the man, pointing at his cup and his head. After a few seconds he is done with his drink.

"Speak now Namjoon" he tilts his head to look at the man standing before him.

"You got yourself a partner!!" he exclaims.

"What!? ah it's too early to deal with this bullshit" Yoongi receives the file Namjoon hands him. "It's a kid? are you kidding me, he looks he just graduated high school"

Namjoon chuckles, "Apparently he is very good at his job, look how quick he got promoted, he gained the interest of our captain Jung"

"That's new, Captain Jung showing interest on a new kid" Yoongi goes over the file.

"yeah, look at those arrest records, and the cases he cracked, looks like a tough kid, he might be useful to you, he could run and catch the culprits while you sit in the car" Namjoon chuckles showing off his dimples.

"Ya!! I'm not that old, I'm just 25!!" he hits Namjoon with a file. "When does he get here? a week? 2 weeks?"

"Nope, today"

"What--" Yoongi was interrupted by a crashing sound behind him, he turns around to see a boy rubbing his knees.

"Jeon?"

"oh" the boy looks at them with doe eyes. 

"AH! seriously? that's a baby right there, the one who can't even tie his shoe lays properly is going to catch criminals?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon who simply shrugged his shoulders and got to his seat.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook" the boy introduced himself.

"I'm Min Yoongi, your partner and that's Kim Namjoon" Yoongi pointed at himself and at Namjoon. "This is your desk" he pointed at a desk beside him. As Jungkook sits down on his seat Yoongi takes out a stick and measures the distance between their seats, "Don't cross this line" he says.

"Sure" Jungkook smiles.

"Oh and all the best" Yoongi smiles back, he isn't heartless, after all he's got a soft spot for kids. "You have a lot to learn"

"Will do my best" Jungkook says.

Yoongi turns his attention to Namjoon, "What happened to the hit and run case and the victim you were obssessed with"

"I wasn't obssessed with him, I just said he was handsome" 

"and that you would date him" Yoongi smirked.

"I wish he would wake up, poor guy, still in coma. We couldn't find anything." Namjoon says. 

Yoongi nods, "Hey Jung!" he calls out to the boy who is coming out of the captain's office. "Jung Hoseok!!"

The said boy rushes to them with a file, "I handed over the bag of a suspect at the forensics, get to it and let me know if you find something that might help us"

"Okay, is this the new recruit?" Hoseok smiles at the new boy, "Jungkook right? Hi, I'm Jung hoseok, I'm captain Jung's son, I work as a forensic officer here, and also sometimes voluteer at the hospital--and aww you look so young, are you sure that you are 22?" he rambles on as Jungkook sits there with a soft smile.