21

Jungkook and Taehyung focus:

It took them 4 days to finish the case. [the one captain handed them]

Impressive. They were given a week and they finished it up in 4 days.

It ony made the Captain hand them a tougher case, but they didn't have to start right away.

Jungkook was now seated at his desk writing up the report of arrest and finishing up paperwork.

He still has 30 minutes for his shift to end and he is hellbent on finishing in right now instead of carrying it to the next day.

~~~

Taehyung on the other hand was bored as hell. Today was his day off, he spent the entire day sleeping and got tired of sitting in the same room.

He got dressed, put on his best pair of Jeans and low cut top and styled his hair. It was fluffy and it rested on his forehead.

He smiled at himself through the mirror , 'perfect' .

He was set on his journey to the police station.

As he was standing outside the police station he scoffed, "Didn't think I would come here voluntarily"

He felt a pair of eyes on him. "whatcha looking at?" he saw a man, a police man to be exact.

"Nothing, thought you remind me of someone"

Tae thinks, that man is too old to be one of his hookups, "who do I remind you of? your grandson?" he sasses.

"No, some kid that used to be a troublemaker. I arrested him multiple times in my old station"

Tae gulps, "ah shit" now he remembers as he sees the name tag. He got so old.

"oh okay"

"Are you here to meet someone or file a complaint?"

"Meet a detective" Tae says nervously, 'if this man recognizes me as the kid who he arrested then I'm done for'

"What's his name? I can take you to him" The police man offers.

"Detective Jeon"

"Jeon. Nice kid, let me take you him" the man leads the way and Taehyung follows him.

As he keeps walking he feels people watching him.

'why are they looking at me? I feel like I'm walking into enemy territory. Did they all arrest me at some point. Nah !! just probably because I'm hot' 

His smirk forms into a smile when he sees Jungkook at a desk, concentrating on the papers and computer in front of him.

"Detective Jeon, someone wants to see you" the police man calls.

Jungkook nods, "who is it?" he doesn't lift up his head.

"Kooo" Tae calls.

Jungkook's head shots up in speed of lightning.

"Taehyung?"

"Hi" Tae grins.

"I can take it from here. Thanks" Jungkook smiles at the police man and dismisses him.

"Hi kooo" Tae sits in Yoongi's chair, which is empty.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks.

"Bored, let's go" Tae says as scoots closer to Jungkook's desk.

"Can't, have to finish it. I still have 30 minutes for my shift to end" he focuses back on his computer.

2 minutes of silence later, "you didn't tell me how I look?" Tae pouts.